pretty okay ep
As mediocre as part 1
saw this article as I happened to be listening to "Rehab" off of NOLA cooool... k
I'm sure Rehab is better than anything on here, but I'm still listening. Part I wasn't great, but it was still at least decent. I'm sure this will be on the same level, hopefully better.
yeah I don't think I've listened to Part I since it came out. not bad but easy to forget in comparison to NOLA
I'm just wondering why this took so god damn long to come out.
I really like Part I and I'm excited for this. I'm a little disappointed that it's supposed to follow the same style though. They were originally pitching these EPs as a way to branch out and try new things on each one. An acoustic EP or straight up rock EP would be nice.
It won't let me stream it. Says it's not configured for people in my location. Annoying.
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Childish Gambino's America
• Wil Francis accused of abuse
• Brand new Brand New record
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• xXx Japan
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Slough Feg stream new LP
• Vektor vocalist accused of domest..
• New Shadow of Intent album
• Tomb Mold's New Phenomenae
• Alter Bridge to "Walk the Sky"
• Wolves At The Gate new single
• New Nordjevel Video
• Unprocessed share "Abandoned"
• Red Fang drop new single
• New Infected Rain music
• Diocletian Rise from the Ashes
• New The Agonist music
• Second Tycho Single
• Disentomb Premiere Title Track
• R.I.P. Bushwick Bill
» see all news