pretty okay ep
As mediocre as part 1
saw this article as I happened to be listening to "Rehab" off of NOLA cooool... k
I'm sure Rehab is better than anything on here, but I'm still listening. Part I wasn't great, but it was still at least decent. I'm sure this will be on the same level, hopefully better.
yeah I don't think I've listened to Part I since it came out. not bad but easy to forget in comparison to NOLA
I'm just wondering why this took so god damn long to come out.
I really like Part I and I'm excited for this. I'm a little disappointed that it's supposed to follow the same style though. They were originally pitching these EPs as a way to branch out and try new things on each one. An acoustic EP or straight up rock EP would be nice.
It won't let me stream it. Says it's not configured for people in my location. Annoying.
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Childish Gambino's America
• Wil Francis accused of abuse
• Brand new Brand New record
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• xXx Japan
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• New Slipknot song
• Skybinder stream Trauma and Trial
• Chickn announce new album
• Enforced stream debut LP
• WRVTH Album + Single
• Chris Adler leaves Lamb of God
• From Indian Lakes returns
• Jeromes Dream stream LP
• New material from Fit For An Auto..
• Disillusion announce LP, share si..
• Polkadot Stingray album #3 + MV
• Tomb Mold Stream New Album
• Stark release debut EP
• Egypt Central reunite
• Soutaisei Riron tease live album
» see all news