pretty okay ep
As mediocre as part 1
saw this article as I happened to be listening to "Rehab" off of NOLA cooool... k
I'm sure Rehab is better than anything on here, but I'm still listening. Part I wasn't great, but it was still at least decent. I'm sure this will be on the same level, hopefully better.
yeah I don't think I've listened to Part I since it came out. not bad but easy to forget in comparison to NOLA
I'm just wondering why this took so god damn long to come out.
I really like Part I and I'm excited for this. I'm a little disappointed that it's supposed to follow the same style though. They were originally pitching these EPs as a way to branch out and try new things on each one. An acoustic EP or straight up rock EP would be nice.
It won't let me stream it. Says it's not configured for people in my location. Annoying.
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Deftones stream new single
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Pyrrhon unveil third single
• Skeleton debut 'Mark Of Death'
• Mushroomhead premiere The Heresy
• Good Tiger spew Ghost Vomit
• Poppy: All The Things She Said
• In Flames drop Clayman (Re-Record..
• Serocs stream second single
• New Oceans Of Slumber Song
• This Will Destroy You tease Vespe..
• Bulb to release 10 albums
• Ahtme stream 'Hair of the Hog'
• Enshadowed post new song
• Smile Empty Soul cover Wonderwall
• Funk lives via Keeray Makoray
• Enslaved's Cinematic Tour
» see all news