New Flaming Lips Bonus Track2013-01-28 by JazzHands333 | 11 Comments
|Not long after announcing their "bleak...disturbing" next record, The Terror, the Flaming Lips have now released a lyric video for 'Sun Blows Up Today', which will appear as a bonus track on that album. The song will also make an appearance in a Super Bowl commercial advertising for Hyundai, one in which the band will also appear.|
You can check the video here:
Tagged: The Flaming Lips
color me excited for the new album
trippiest video woah
this band constantly impresses me with the new directions they take their music. I'm stoked for the new album. That song really doesn't sound bleak or disturbing though lol but it is a bonus track after all.
light the ganja & enjoy
truly bleak and disturbing. who knew Wayne Coyne could be so grvm & kvlt?
I think I just had a contact trip from that video.
video was awesome. song was decent.
Digging: Palehorse/Palerider - Burial Songs
song was kinda forgettable it is just a bonus do w/e the terror will be aoty yea
bleak and disturbing hyundai adverts
Grimmest of the grim
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Converge Release New Single
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Decapitated accused of rape
• New Vimic song
• Almyrkvi premier new album
• Krallice Drop New Album...pt.2
• New In Vain track
• Brandon Burkhalter Solo Track
• Saviour See Empty Skies
• Vetusta releases their 4th LP
• New Good Tiger singles
• Malcolm Young Dies
• Ex-Guitarist to Sue The Used
• Chaos Moon streams album
• New Machine Head song
• New Childspeak Video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
» see all news