Original Metal Church drummer dies2023-05-23 by Fernando Alves STAFF | 10 Comments
|Kirk Arrington, the original drummer for American metal band Metal Church, has died at the age of 61 of an unspecified illness. His former bandmates posted the following post on social media:|
We just received the sad news, Kirk Arrington passed away this morning due to health issues. RIP in brother! See you on the other side....#RIP #legend #gonetoosoon #MetalChurch #drummer
Kirk Arrington played on the band's most iconic albums, such as Metal Church, The Dark and Blessing in Disguise, leaving the collective in 2006 due to health problems.
Tagged: Metal Church
Rest in peace Kirk
About the news item title, please consider the following alternative
Founding Metal Church drummer dies
For any particular reason?
Members and ex-members of this band just can't catch a fucking break.
"Members and ex-members of this band just can't catch a fucking break." 
Sad news, R.I.P.
Very sad news, RIP.
big rip, guy was an awesome drummer and the life of those early metal church albums
Ah shit! RIP Kirk
man his grooves were one of the stand out parts on their classic s/t, cant imagine it without em
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Deftones stream new single
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Brand new Brand New Single
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Obliveon are working on a new LP
• Mahpiya Luta stream new album
• Blood Command are doing stuff?
• New Johnny Booth single
• Eric Cantona, the singer
• Movements will Fail You again
• Polaris drop new single
• The Sleeping wake up
• Project Silence Release Single
• Mental Cruelty unveil Nordlys
• Ageless Summoning's Epoch of Souls
• Tina Turner dies aged 83
• Yellowcard Announce Comeback EP
• New Horrendous LP, Aug 18th
• Ray Alder's Oblivion
» see all news