Motorhead's Bullet In Your Brain2022-11-30 by Fernando Alves STAFF | 11 Comments
|Silver Lining Music unveiled an unreleased Motörhead song, titled 'Bullet In Your Brain', included on Bad Magic: SERIOUSLY BAD MAGIC, a bonus-packed refresh (with two previously unreleased tracks) of the band's final studio album Bad Magic. A new video for 'Bullet In Your Brain', featuring exclusive, never before seen footage of Motörhead in the studio for the Bad Magic sessions, can be seen below.|
Bad Magic: SERIOUSLY BAD MAGIC will be dropping on February 24th 2023.
1. Victory Or Die
2. Thunder & Lightning
3. Fire Storm Hotel
4. Shoot Out All Of Your Lights
5. The Devil
7. Evil Eye
8. Teach Them How To Bleed
9. Till The End
10. Tell Me Who To Kill
11. Choking On Your Screams
12. When The Sky Comes Looking For You
13. Sympathy For The Devil
15. Bullet In Your Brain - unreleased
16. Greedy Bastards - unreleased
Live at Mt Fuji Rock Festival 2015 – Sayonara Folks! tracklist:
1. We Are Motörhead
2. Damage Case
3. Stay Clean
5. Over The Top
6. String Theory
7. The Chase Is Better Than The Catch
8. Rock It
9. Lost Woman Blues
10. Doctor Rock
11. Just ‘Cos You Got The Power
12. Going To Brazil
13. Ace Of Spades
Pre-order at: https://lnk.to/BadMagic_SERIOUSLYBADMAGIC
Visit, share & support:
Yep, that's Motorhead. Nice to hear Lemmy from the grave.
I can kinda tell why it's unreleased but the sentiment is cool
incredible that one of the unreleased bonus tracks is called GREEDY BASTARDS. could it be any more on the nose?
anybody hear the live show included, would be great to have if it was recorded well and sounds good
Cool to hear a lost Motorhead song. I'm glad we finally get to hear it.
well lemmy was unapologetically rockstar, making money, liking the chicks, etc. so this is in line with what he built for decades el_newg
ironically by tons of accounts of folks who met him, even random people, he was very generous despite this, unpretentious i guess is the word to describe how lemmy was
So glad to hear these guys are still making music. Hope Lemmy’s doing well these days
"incredible that one of the unreleased bonus tracks is called GREEDY BASTARDS. could it be any more on the nose?"
somebody maybe but not Lemmy, he lived in a one beroom apartment, so he could be close to his favorite bar, he said that the most moeny he ever made was from the royalties he got from the Ozzy songs he wrote. He was not about money in the least. He was about living a rock star life casue he loved music. He could have cashed in way more than he did, but chose not to.
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Deftones stream new single
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Brand new Brand New Single
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Lankum Dig Their Grave
• Austere's new track, LP
• Depressive Age are back
• Tom Verlaine dead at 73
• Oozing Wound say We Cater to Cowa..
• AngelMaker covers Job for a Cowboy
• Mephorash unveil Krystl-Ah
• Hardcore outfit Negative Blast re..
• Cyclamen release Ocean Moon
• Primitive Rage stream new EP
• New Overkill LP, April 14th
• Enforced unleash Ultra Violence
• PVRIS unleash "Goddess" single
• Pascow release new LP
• Atreyu are Drowning
» see all news