Time, The Valuator unveil newest single2022-08-04 by Toondude | 6 Comments
|German post-hardcore/djent band Time, The Valuator have officially released their newest single, entitled "Ivy". This is the band's second new single with vocalist Daniel Moczarski, after the previous single "Black Water" was released last month. There is currently no new information on a new album at the moment.|
Listen to "Black Water" here:
Tagged: Time, The Valuator
woah woah woah how did i miss that they released something last month???
Get with the program my dude
Damn Black Water rules
Black Water is unapologetically groovy. The new(er) vocalist has really fit into the bands sound. Keen for the new album now, whenever it comes out. And holy synth solo at the end, that kills.
Black Water is one hell of a track. Just super well done!
Will keep them on my radar since german. Black Water sounds really cool, even though I don't fancy a whole lot of songs in that vein anymore. This sounded refreshing.
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Deftones stream new single
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Brand new Brand New Single
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Matt Stone joins Rush on stage
• Banco to explore forms of love
• Chimp Spanner ft. Dan Tompkins
• Michelle Branch arrested for Dome..
• New Faceless Burial LP, Oct 7th
• Thoughtcrimes LP to alter past
• Video Nasty (NZ) stream debut LP
• Enter Shikari's The Void Stares B..
• Yeah Yeah Yeahs are Burning
• Chelsea Grin Suffer in Heaven and..
• New Death Cab for Cutie Single
• Megadeth's Soldier On!
• Acephalix unveil Godheads
• Bloodbath's Carved
• New The Night Flight Orchestra Si..
» see all news