Going in new direction2005-12-27 by Mr. Pennywhistle | 7 Comments
|The Californian ska-punk band 'Reel Big Fish' has announced that they will be changing their direction completely for the next album they plan to release mid-2006. Fans who have come to love their energetic ska sound sound will have to readjust, as their next album will sound nothing like anything previously heard.|
"We need a change," announced Vocalist/Guitarist Aaron Barrett, "We have replaced the horn section with a string section and have added a piano accordionist to the mix. We feel after 10 years it's time to do something different with the band. We hope to attract new fans with the new sound, while keeping our current fans happy."
The "Mighty, Mighty Bosstones" have commented publically about this decision. "We don't see how this idea can possibly work" a spokesperson for the band explained, "but we wish them luck and give them kudos for trying something new."
It is unkown how their promoters and recording label feel about this change.
Tagged: Reel Big Fish
I consider myself a fan of Reel Big Fish, but I'm not sure if I would buy their newest release if it's as "different" as you say.
I dont think Aaron was being serious
when she leaves you
the old meme
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Decapitated accused of rape
• Krallice Drop New Album...pt.2
• New In Vain track
• Brandon Burkhalter Solo Track
• Saviour See Empty Skies
• Vetusta releases their 4th LP
• New Good Tiger singles
• Malcolm Young Dies
• Ex-Guitarist to Sue The Used
• Chaos Moon streams album
• New Machine Head song
• New Childspeak Video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
• The Plot In You New Album
• New American Nightmare in 2018?
» see all news