tl;dr former touring guitarist of Deafheaven ponders what Deafheaven coulda sounded like with heavier
riffs and d-beats.
And if that sounds appealing to you, you'll definitely dig it.
It punks pretty hard m/
sounds cool i'll check it out
Digging: Amy Shark - Night Thinker
fucking love the production on this.
Digging: Swarms - Black Chapel Sun
It's pretty nice and raw. And it makes those sweet bass drums stick out.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Decapitated accused of rape
• LAST CALL: Your Top 50 of 2017
• Monads introduce debut LP
• Red Vox release Another Light
• Wrathblade stream sophomore LP
• Dope af Twice video
• The Cure celebrate 4 decades
• New Runaway Brother Album
• Warrel Dane dead at age 56
• Nine Inch Nails rehearsal music v..
• Master Boot Record VirtuaVerse OST
• Another new Childspeak video
• Organized Chaos divulges album
• Top 50 Albums of 2017: Voting Open
• Moby unveils new single/album
• New Ministry Album, Out 2018
» see all news