It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be.
Much more excited for Enclosure than this.
Considering some of John and Omar's Solo albums, the sound of this comes as no surprise. Electronic drums, distorted synths, guitar difficult to discern for the most part. I enjoy terri's vocals though. I guess the extra layer of horns and "backwards strings" is cool (I guess).
the first and fourth tracks are decent. but I strongly dislike the minimalist electronic drums that persist in John and Omar's music.
will prob suck cos omar no good no more but will give er a spin
This was an unfortunate disappointment to me.
First sentence is like
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Decapitated accused of rape
• 30 Seconds to Mars 'Walk on Water'
• Vetusta releases their 4th LP
• New Good Tiger singles
• Malcolm Young Dies
• Ex-Guitarist to Sue The Used
• Chaos Moon streams album
• New Machine Head song
• New Childspeak Video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
• The Plot In You New Album
• New American Nightmare in 2018?
• A Perfect Circle's new video
• New Dashboard Confessional LP
• Eddie Hermida allegations
• STP Unveil New Singer
» see all news