Beatles Suing EMI2005-12-19 by mx STAFF | 3 Comments
|The remaining Beatles and their estates are suing EMI Group for more than $53 million in royalties. The Beatles' Apple Records announced that an audit proved that EMI, which owns the copyright to the Beatles recordings, was not fulfilling its contract.|
"Despite very clear provisions in our contract, EMI persists in ignoring their obligations and duty to account fairly and with transparency," Apple Records said in a statement. "Apple and the Beatles are once again left with no choice but to sue EMI." Lawsuits were filed against EMI in London and its Capitol Records subsidiary in New York on Thursday..
News Edited On 12.27.05
Tagged: The Beatles
"I came back from a long day of work, got on was to see how that draft thing was and talking to dryden,
and then I saw this"
i came back from the first day of my senior year followed by 4 hours of rowing and decided that i would take 20 minutes of my time to dick around on sputnik.
Digging: The Black Heart Procession - 2
Digging: Weezer - OK Human
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Deftones stream new single
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Genghis Tron spin single
• What A Day For Ben Howard
• Royal Blood detail Typhoons
• Acloudyskye reveals new album
• Socioclast air new stuff
• Disentomb drop new single
• Hopsin drops new song
• Soen share 'Illusion'
• LTE debut new song
• Epica release 'Rivers'
• Angelus Apatrida drop 3rd single
• Ryuichi Sakamoto diagnosed with c..
• New Weezer Song + Album
• New Foo For You
• 3rd Architects single
» see all news