Maggot Brain title track is one of the most legendary
Oh damn any time a P-funk guy dies is a bad day
Digging: Thinking FellersUnion Local 282 - Mother of All Saints
P-Funk kinda tragic now we know how little they got paid
where did you learn that Cim?
Digging: Dance Gavin Dance - Afterburner
was reading about the Bridgeport records thing
like even if Clinton willingly signed away the rights without thinking about it everyone attached to his groups got exploited and fleeced
ah i found it, intersting. seems like bridgeport have made a living of suing after samples
this is harder r.i.p. than how hard his music rips
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Deftones stream new single
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Brand new Brand New Single
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Stabbing Westward air singles
• Give Black Country, New Road cred..
• New Immolation song/video
• First Ibaraki (Matt Heafy) song f..
• R.I.P. Meat Loaf
• Deaf Havana Achieve Clarity
• Upcoming Melody's Echo Chamber
• Zeal and Ardor Burn Churches
• Symphonia Ena new release
• Ghost reveals new album
• In Angles’ Single Thread
• Darkher Lowly Weep
• PUP Pup Off!
• Extinction A.D. announces LP
• Prize Horse debuts EP
» see all news