HEALTH X Youth Code//fashion2018-11-10 by Simon CONTRIBUTOR | 7 Comments
|Following up on their promise of more activity within the band camp, HEALTH has released a new collaborative single, this time teaming up with EDM duo Youth Code. The track in question showcases instrumental minimalism with a raw and dirty production that correlates itself into hardcore punk territories. "Innocence" can be heard below but if that wasn't enough, the band has released more clothing designs and expanded on their UK/European tour. All merchandise and tour dates can be found on their official website, which is also linked here.|
Far from my favourite track of the bunch, but it shows another level of boundary breaking. The new album should be interesting
Sounds kind of like KMFDM during their prime
what the fuck is that artwork
Loving these collab singles, keep em coming!
Looks like Chinese meat market
"Looks like Chinese meat market"
that dog meat festival needs to fucking stop. like eat them if you want, but don't skin them alive you sick fucks
wasnt health on an episode of eric andre?
Digging: Godflesh - Post Self
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Childish Gambino's America
• Wil Francis accused of abuse
• Brand new Brand New record
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Decapitated accused of rape
• Candlemass air new song
• LAST CALL: Users' Top 50 of 2018
• The Intersphere singles and LP
• New Busted lyric video
• New Children of Bodom single, alb..
• Sulphur Aeon stream new album
• New Overkill Single and Album
• New Avantasia track
• Demon Hunter releases new songs
• Third Gerard Way single
• King Apathy debut new single
• New Breaking Benjamin video
• In Flames announce new album
• Sound of Animals Fighting Tour
• Evangelist (PL) stream new materi..
» see all news