HEALTH X Youth Code//fashion2018-11-10 by Simon STAFF | 7 Comments
|Following up on their promise of more activity within the band camp, HEALTH has released a new collaborative single, this time teaming up with EDM duo Youth Code. The track in question showcases instrumental minimalism with a raw and dirty production that correlates itself into hardcore punk territories. "Innocence" can be heard below but if that wasn't enough, the band has released more clothing designs and expanded on their UK/European tour. All merchandise and tour dates can be found on their official website, which is also linked here.|
Far from my favourite track of the bunch, but it shows another level of boundary breaking. The new album should be interesting
Digging: Leeched - To Dull the Blades of Your Abuse
Sounds kind of like KMFDM during their prime
what the fuck is that artwork
Digging: Soulwax - Essential
Loving these collab singles, keep em coming!
Looks like Chinese meat market
"Looks like Chinese meat market"
that dog meat festival needs to fucking stop. like eat them if you want, but don't skin them alive you sick fucks
wasnt health on an episode of eric andre?
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Deftones stream new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Dzö-nga stream third LP
• Mamaleek resurface with new single
• Higher Power drops music video
• Margo Price drops new single
• Holy Fawn Drop Surprise EP
• Demons & Wizards stream 'Midas'
• Green Day unveil new single
• New Yuri Gagarin song/album
• New Mechanimal Song/Video
• Ryte stream namesake debut LP
• Benighted stream 'Brutus'
• Bennington’s Grey Daze returns
• New Soccer Mommy Album/Track
• New Azusa single and album
• Avenged Sevenfold share B-side
» see all news