Horns gesture trademark update2017-06-22 by starboystargirl | 11 Comments
|Less than two weeks after filing with the United States Patent Office, KISS vocalist Gene Simmons has abandoned his trademark application for the horns hand gesture.|
In the original request, filed on June 9, Simmons described the sign as consisting "of a hand gesture with the index and small fingers extended upward and the thumb extended perpendicular [...] no other person, firm, corporation or association has the right to use said mark in commerce, either in the identical form or in such near resemblance."
In other news, Gene Simmons sucks his own dick for the 57th time this year.
Digging: Self Deception - Self Deception
Digging: The Crown - Cobra Speed Venom
Thank you for your early Kiss contributions Gene. Now do the world a favour and fuck off into obscurity where your old money-grubbing ass belongs.
God I hate him so much.
Whoa now, let's leave the antisemitism out of this
so you could still tuck the thumb over the ring and middle fingers and not violate?
who even extends the thumb anyways
Digging: Turnstile - Time and Space
practitioners of ASL signing I love you, but that's about it.
...is this dude for real?
Holy shit this is actually fucked up. Glad he has an IQ high enough to realize it's a stupid idea.
Digging: Rivers of Nihil - Where Owls Know My Name
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Brand new Brand New record
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Decapitated accused of rape
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• New Wooden Shjips song/album
• Wire Reissues Seminal Albums
• The Faceless implode again
• New Leon Bridges Album
• Pearl Jam reveal new tune
• Republic of Wolves unveil 'Bask'
• Heretic Cult Redeemer stream new ..
• The Wonder Years 2nd New Song
• New TesseracT video
• Sevendust feel 'Dirty'
• Aura Noir post new material
• Pendulum tease remix album
• Thy Catafalque's 2nd New Track
• Rivers Cuomo's "Medicine for Mela..
• Solar Fields unveils new album
» see all news