Hot Snakes Return2018-01-18 by XingKing | 9 Comments
|California based post-hardcore band Hot Snakes, featuring members of Drive Like Jehu and Rocket From the Crypt, have released a new single, titled "Six Wave Hold-Down". The song is their first new material in 14 years and is taken from their upcoming album "Jericho Sirens", out March 16 via Sub Pop.|
01. I Need a Doctor
02. Candid Cameras
03. Why Don’t It Sink In?
04. Six Wave Hold-Down
05. Jericho Sirens
06. Death Camp Fantasy
07. Having Another?
08. Death Doula
10. Death of a Sportsman
Tagged: Hot Snakes
Song's okay, but who cares NEW HOT SNAKES :D
Digging: OCS - OCS
band's music is exactly like the type of diarrhea their name describes..
Digging: A.C. Temple - Blowtorch
You and your shit-related analogies
I fucking love this band. Song is okay but I’m excited for the album
Saw Drive like Jehu live a few years ago.. these guys still got it!
Too bad Drive Like Jehu didn't tour Europe, but I'll be glad to listen to this new thing.
Definitely a different vibe from their usual stuff but I like this quite a bit.
Digging: 2Pac - 2Pacalypse Now
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Childish Gambino's America
• Brand new Brand New record
• Wil Francis accused of abuse
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Decapitated accused of rape
• New Tancred Video
• New Heir Apparent Lyric Video
• Daughters song and LP date
• Gunship release new single
• Once Human release Davidian cover
• Primer 55 vocalist dead at 40
• Tilian gets "Cocky"
• Death of Youth release EP
• Huntress singer dead at 43
• New Silent Planet Track
• Coheed in 'The Gutter'
• New Hitten Song
• The Nietzsche release new song
• Say Anything New Album/Hiatus
• New Joyce Manor video
» see all news