Hot Snakes Return2018-01-18 by XingKing | 9 Comments
|California based post-hardcore band Hot Snakes, featuring members of Drive Like Jehu and Rocket From the Crypt, have released a new single, titled "Six Wave Hold-Down". The song is their first new material in 14 years and is taken from their upcoming album "Jericho Sirens", out March 16 via Sub Pop.|
01. I Need a Doctor
02. Candid Cameras
03. Why Don’t It Sink In?
04. Six Wave Hold-Down
05. Jericho Sirens
06. Death Camp Fantasy
07. Having Another?
08. Death Doula
10. Death of a Sportsman
Tagged: Hot Snakes
Song's okay, but who cares NEW HOT SNAKES :D
Digging: A Band - Artex / A Lot
band's music is exactly like the type of diarrhea their name describes..
Digging: Blurt - Blurt
You and your shit-related analogies
I fucking love this band. Song is okay but I’m excited for the album
Saw Drive like Jehu live a few years ago.. these guys still got it!
Digging: Self Defense Family - Have You Considered Punk Music
Too bad Drive Like Jehu didn't tour Europe, but I'll be glad to listen to this new thing.
Definitely a different vibe from their usual stuff but I like this quite a bit.
Digging: Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Brand new Brand New record
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Childish Gambino's America
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Decapitated accused of rape
• RIP Tom Petty
• New As It Is song + album
• Clutch premiere new song
• Z.E.E. Announce New Album
• Nine Inch Nails unveil new music
• New Ladybaby song, lineup
• Monuments announce new drummer
• New Vennart on like "Donkey Kong"
• Nocturnal Graves stream new LP
• Khôrada is salty (ex-Agalloch)
• Reso Joins The Slug Squad
• Glenn Branca Dead at 69
• New Dayshell single
• Ivy Lab Tastes Death
• Miss Fortune Reunites
• Orbital announce new album
» see all news