The Hell Signs To Prosthetic 2014-04-18 by paradox1216 EMERITUS | 8 Comments
|The anonymous collective of U.K. based hardcore musicians known as The Hell has signed to Prosthetic Records and announced a summer release date for their second album. The label posted a satirical video of the band kidnapping Prosthetic label head E.J. Johantgen, tying him up, and forcing him to sign them.|
Tagged: The Hell
sauve les requins was pretty fun, this vid is hella retarded tho
Digging: Cosmic Church - Ylistys
They're definitely a fun band, but I couldn't see myself ever actually paying for any of their material.
pretty much, isnt the lead singer the guy from alkaline trio?
No idea, but they have twelve members lol.
This should be pretty good. They can't really afford to simply copy the first album so whatever they come up with should be pretty interesting
Yeah they're alright
Digging: Hail the Sun - Secret Wars
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Decapitated accused of rape
• 30 Seconds to Mars 'Walk on Water'
• Why Alice left Crystal Castles
• New Machine Head song
• Childspeak release new video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
• The Plot In You New Album
• New American Nightmare in 2018?
• A Perfect Circle's new video
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• New Dashboard Confessional LP
• Eddie Hermida allegations
• STP Unveil New Singer
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• New PRURIENT Song + Album
• Diogenes Releases New EP
• New Bjork Song!
» see all news