Samael back in black2017-09-20 by linguist2011 CONTRIBUTOR | 11 Comments
|Further promoting upcoming album Hegemony, Swiss industrial black metal group Samael have released another new song, this time entitled "Black supremacy", which unsurprisingly has garnered several comments on race rather than darkness. You can watch the video for "Black supremacy" below.|
People are dumb. Samael rule. Same old same old.
Some people are really stupid if they think this song is about race. Pay attention to the lyrics and it's clearly about how when all else is gone, darkness and black will always remain.
song rules hard
Digging: TWICE - Twicetagram
Good band is good, not great!
Digging: Selbst - Selbst
They're grrrreat., Wiz.
they haven't done anything resembling greatness in like 2 decades
solar soul was p good u weener
agreed with zaru
u weener 
this album's shaping up to be their best since Eternal.
Digging: Hail of Bullets - III: The Rommel Chronicles
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Decapitated accused of rape
• Cynic dispute resolved
• Kendrick Releases .NMAD
• New Efrim Menuck (GY!BE) Song
• Diablo Swing Orchestra stream
• Eminem premieres "Untouchable" si..
• Machine Head debut new single, vi..
• New Anna von Hausswolff song
• Septa premiere music video
• Melanie Martinez accused of sexua..
• "Do You Love" Escape the Fate?
• New Moose Blood music
• Don't Double Cross Senses Fail
• Jake Paul releases Christmas EP
• Hollywood Undead's Black Cadillacs
• messFX covers Bowie
» see all news