New Ben Howard track unveiled2014-08-06 by SaveYourBreath | 12 Comments
|English singer-songwriter Ben Howard has aired a new song from his upcoming, currently |
unnamed second album.
At this time, no details about the album have been announced, though they are expected soon.
The song, entitled 'End of the Affair', continues the stylistic change the artist introduced
on his Burgh Island EP, with the song clocking in at nearly 8 minutes long.
Tagged: Ben Howard
Pretty interesting progression, glad he stuck with the Burgh Island style. Suited him a lot more than his debut.
interesting. I didn't like how he used his voice sometimes on Every Kingdom; I found it annoying. This, however, is pretty
good and I'm curious as to what he'll do next now. Feeling a lot of the reverb heavy tones that Daughter and London
Digging: Thantifaxath - Void Masquerading as Matter
This guy really sucks.
Have you not heard "Only Love"?
probably the most innocuous artist of all time.
Only love is probably his worst song.
Song is awesome!
Only Love is great, but Im glad to hear he's not making Every Kingdom part 2
Every Kingdom was great, you noobs.
Great song but I hope that new album will have less moody tracks
At least some of them
Oats In The Water is my favourite of his, followed by the live version of Move Like You Want that was on the deluxe version of Every Kingdom. Ooft.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Decapitated accused of rape
• 30 Seconds to Mars 'Walk on Water'
• Why Alice left Crystal Castles
• Malcolm Young Dies
• Ex-Guitarist to Sue The Used
• Chaos Moon streams album
• New Machine Head song
• New Childspeak Video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
• The Plot In You New Album
• New American Nightmare in 2018?
• A Perfect Circle's new video
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• New Dashboard Confessional LP
• Eddie Hermida allegations
• STP Unveil New Singer
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
» see all news