New Brother Dege LP2013-11-10 by Mad. | 5 Comments
|Louisiana's up-and-coming blues-rocker Brother Dege has released his second solo album, How To Kill A Horse.|
Quentin Tarantino used the song 'Too Old To Die Young' from Dege's first album for the movie & soundtrack to Django Unchained, stating that "every song on American Longhair could’ve been in the movie...it’s like a greatest hits album".
How To Kill A Horse was recorded in an empty warehouse and features prominent use of his silde-Dobro guitar.
For more information and to buy the album click here:http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/brotherdege3
To download the title track for free click here: https://soundcloud.com/teamclermont/03-how-to-kill-a-horse
Tagged: Brother Dege
no one cares!!
Dis some good stuff yo, st least download the free track, it's one of the best...
brother doge (2)
Feckin listen to this instead of being insanely witty
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Decapitated accused of rape
• Krallice Drop New Album...pt.2
• New In Vain track
• Brandon Burkhalter Solo Track
• Saviour See Empty Skies
• Vetusta releases their 4th LP
• New Good Tiger singles
• Malcolm Young Dies
• Ex-Guitarist to Sue The Used
• Chaos Moon streams album
• New Machine Head song
• New Childspeak Video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
• The Plot In You New Album
• New American Nightmare in 2018?
» see all news