Yes announce Mirror To The Sky2023-03-10 by Fernando Alves STAFF | 14 Comments
|Iconic progressive rock collective Yes, featuring Steve Howe, Geoff Downes, Jon Davison, Billy Sherwood and Jay Schellen, have announced their next studio album, titled Mirror To The Sky, is coming out May 19th via InsideOut Music/Sony Music. A music video for the first single, 'Cut From The Stars', can be seen below.|
"This is a very important album for the band," says Steve Howe, "We kept the continuity in the approach we established on The Quest, but we haven't repeated ourselves. That was the main thing. As YES did in the seventies from one album to another, we're growing and moving forward. In later years, YES often got going but then didn’t do the next thing. This album is demonstrative of us growing and building again."
1. Cut From The Stars 05:27
2. All Connected 09:02
3. Luminosity 09:04
4. Living Out Their Dream 04:45
5. Mirror To The Sky 13:53
6. Circles Of Time 04:59
7. Unknown Place 08:15
8. One Second Is Enough 04:04
9. Magic Potion 04:08
Pre-order at: https://Yes-Band.lnk.to/MirrorToTheSky
Visit, share & support:
Damn that was fast. Last one was pretty good!
Still far too rigid from what I'd want from this band but I will inevitably give it a shot. Cute artwork too
There is no Yes without Chris Squire.
Jon Anderson quit and Chris Squire passed
Just call it something else Steve
this is gonna be crap
This song is 3 minutes longer than it needs to be.
This one grew on me with each new listen. Looking forward to when the album drops.
I find it funny when people get hung up on who is in the lineup. The band has changed its personnel constantly. My first album with them was 90125. I lost count of how many lineup changes there have been since then.
This is painfully irrelevant.
the longer i listened to this the worse it got
It’s okay. I like a majority of Yes’ discography, and this seems to be a nice middle ground of quality. Idk why they’re still making music at this point, but I don’t hate it
I didn't even realize they were still going. Close To the Edge is incredible. Might see if this is worth a look into I guess.
That was ‘72 bro
They definitely have a few awful albums, but stuff like Fly From Here, Magnification, and The Ladder are legitimately awesome records. Nowadays they seem kinda uninspired but it’s still not bad I don’t think
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Deftones stream new single
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Brand new Brand New Single
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Ho Megas stream debut LP
• Power Trip [October 6-8]
• Portrayal Of Guilt's Devil Music
• Scar Symmetry drop new single
• Shadow Of Intent's The Migrant
• Johnny The Boy debut LP, June 9th
• Metallica unveil 72 Seasons
• After the Burial share new tracks
• Currents are So Alone
• New Tsjuder LP, June 23rd
• Scar Symmetry album & single
• Cattle Decapitation drop new track
• Gabestok stream new LP
• New Wolfgang Van Halen single
• Metal Church tease 13th album
» see all news