George Michael's new track 2019-11-06 by Simon STAFF | 5 Comments
|It's crazy to think that it has been nearly three years since George Michael's passing, but it looks as though new material is finally coming out in spite of that fact. "This Is How" is the first new material to come from George in seven years. The posthumous track comes from the final recording sessions he did way back in 2015, and is now seeing the light of day to promote Last Christmas — a film he was co-writing before his untimely passing in December of 2016. The funky pop number can be heard below: |
As well as the new track and music video, his official website has been given a complete overhaul, with promise of updates and news in the coming months. Could we get more material from his 2015 sessions? Only time will tell.
Tagged: George Michael
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Grimes announces new album
• New Paysage d'Hiver incoming
• Hollywood Undead release Time Bomb
• Septa share Golem, with new LP ne..
• Abigail Williams album release
• Suicide Silence loves you to death
• New ...And You Will Know Us by th..
• Moses Sumney announces double LP
• Thank You Scientist wants to Part..
• New Caspian album details
• Liturgy release surprise new LP
• Sepultura release new single
• Departures to call it a day
• Ozzy is back
• King Diamond debuts new song
» see all news