George Michael's new track 2019-11-06 by Simon K. STAFF | 4 Comments
|It's crazy to think that it has been nearly three years since George Michael's passing, but it looks as though new material is finally coming out in spite of that fact. "This Is How" is the first new material to come from George in seven years. The posthumous track comes from the final recording sessions he did way back in 2015, and is now seeing the light of day to promote Last Christmas — a film he was co-writing before his untimely passing in December of 2016. The funky pop number can be heard below: |
As well as the new track and music video, his official website has been given a complete overhaul, with promise of updates and news in the coming months. Could we get more material from his 2015 sessions? Only time will tell.
Tagged: George Michael
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Deftones stream new single
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• RIP Martin Birch
• John Petrucci releases single
• Countless Skies unveil new song
• Second Slick Shoes Single
• Equilibrium share 'One Folk'
• Dan Terminus music video
• Heathen debut 2nd new single
• Household + Author Split 7"
• Holyarrow Drop New EP
• R.I.P. Vern Rumsey
• Finntroll share 2nd new single
• Benediction are back
• Vicious Rumors debut new song
• Vassafor stream album III
• Rebaelliun unveil new single
» see all news