Black Stone Cherry are Burnin'2018-02-10 by Antonius | 7 Comments
|Kentucky's favorite hard rock boys have announced the release of their sixth studio album, Family Tree. |
The follow-up to Kentucky will be released on April 20, 2018 and will contain 13 tracks. The album includes two special guests: Chris Robertson's [vocalist] 5-year-old son contributing backing vocals to "You Got the Blues" and guitarist Warren Haynes [Gov't Mule] contributing to "Dancing in the Rain."
The first track released is "Burnin", and you can see the video below:
Tagged: Black Stone Cherry
Digging: Soilwork - Verkligheten
my black stone cherries were burnin', but then I got some antibiotics and it cleared right up
Digging: Julius Eastman - Unjust Malaise
Remember when instead of releasing a new opeth song reoadrunner released a black stone cherry song and they just said go listen to them instead of opeth when everyone complained
can these guys just hang it up so they can release a greatest hits album that will be semi-worth it?
Sounds like a ZZ Top song. Not bad, I like it more than the lead single off the last album, but I'm hoping for something a little more substantial from the new LP.
complete garbage like everything else by this band
Scientists baffled by terrible band's incredible ability to keep getting worse
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Childish Gambino's America
• Wil Francis accused of abuse
• Brand new Brand New record
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Decapitated accused of rape
• Mother of Millions stream new sin..
• Spirits Of Fire air new songs
• Queensryche's Dark Reverie
• Second new Xiu Xiu single
• New PUP single, album
• Foals announce two 2019 albums
• New crushing 1349 single
• Third new Dust Bolt single
• Blaqk Audio announce 4th album
• AUTISM premiere new song
• August Burns Red cover Zelda theme
• Beast In Black air new material
• Evergrey stream new video
• New Jinjer EP
• "This Land" Belongs to Gary Clark..
» see all news