Imma check this out.
anything with lex luger im in
How does he financially release this for free and get those guests on there at the same time?
This has some awesome parts and some extremely cringe worthy parts (Basement Freestyle). When you are trying to ride a beat and are not rhyming if it's hip-hop it should at least be an interesting story, but it's not rhyming or interesting and instead is trying to rely on an intense beat to cover up some very blatant weaknesses. Even the stuff that seems really awesome sounds very much a lot like popular hip-hop that's been done recently. Just my opinion one time through, but I'm willing to give this guy another chance in the future.
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Jayyvon Opens Up About Abuse
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Deftones stream new single
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Nothing But Thieves accusations
• Inter Arma's New Heaven
• Harhaoppisten Ylipapitar stream n..
• Knocked Loose New Album
• One last Sepultura drummer
• Slayer returns?
• Integrity's last 7 years
• Writhen Hilt stream debut EP
• Druidess Release Second Single
• Austrian Death Machine return
• And Also The Trees release LP
• Cheem releases Charm Bracelet
• New Darkest Hour video & album
• C Turtle tease new album
• Do It Tonight with Couch Slut
• Selbst chant of self confrontation
» see all news