The Swellers announce farewell2014-06-25 by drasticaction74 | 9 Comments
|Yesterday, Flint MI-based pop-punk band The Swellers took to Twitter to announce that they are booking farewell shows for later this year. The unexpected tweet came on the |
heels of the band celebrating the 12-year anniversary of their very first rehearsal as a band.
You can see the original post here:
Tagged: The Swellers
Digging: Kiasmos - Blurred EP
Damn, freakin good band
Digging: Hail the Sun - Secret Wars
Shoot, I just got into them like a week ago..
Digging: Grave Pleasures - Motherblood
Really sucks to see them go, glad I could see them when they came around. RIP
"you're not allowed to do that; walk into someones life, make them care, and walk away."
I hope they book a farewell show in Cincinnati, need to see them before they go
one of the best modern pop punk bands
sucks, band never had a bad release.
so freakin sad.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Decapitated accused of rape
• 30 Seconds to Mars 'Walk on Water'
• Why Alice left Crystal Castles
• Ex-Guitarist to Sue The Used
• Chaos Moon streams album
• New Machine Head song
• Childspeak release new video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
• The Plot In You New Album
• New American Nightmare in 2018?
• A Perfect Circle's new video
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• New Dashboard Confessional LP
• Eddie Hermida allegations
• STP Unveil New Singer
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• New PRURIENT Song + Album
» see all news