Album is suprisingly good, even though its a bit too long.
Album is alright. Pretty solid instrumentation, but vocals are a bit boring. They never really stand out. No soaring choruses at all, nothing too catchy, and nothing is that aggressive either. Potential, but never really anything to write home about. A few sweet drum and guitar sections, but they're few and far between.
Haven't heard this, but I've been told it's a total waste of Kris Norris' talents.
It's pretty solid but also (guitar tone in solos aside) pretty much what Slipknot would sound like if they went industrial for their next album. Think the reason Jordison for big names for the instruments but went unknown for the vocalist was so that he could have someone who sounds like Corey Taylor to work with. Still it'd be interesting if this band goes on to make a second album in future with the rest of the band having songwriting input.
Can occasionally hear bits of the other members' previous bands. Cruel Ocean opens with a very Nine Inch Nails-esque beat
I heard two or so songs by them...they were both cool instrumentally but the very generic radio
rock/metal vocals held it back. It could have been so much more
I like it
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Decapitated accused of rape
• Another new Childspeak video
• Organized Chaos divulges album
• Top 50 Albums of 2017: Voting Open
• Moby unveils new single/album
• New Ministry Album, Out 2018
• New Ministry song/video
• Josh Homme Kicks Photographer
• Cynic dispute resolved
• Kendrick Releases .NMAD
• New Efrim Menuck (GY!BE) Song
• Diablo Swing Orchestra stream
• Eminem premieres "Untouchable" si..
• Machine Head debut new single, vi..
• New Anna von Hausswolff song
• Septa premiere music video
» see all news