Nothing new under the sun, still a great album.
Although it files under the "Swedish death metal" tag, the blast beat parts signify towards the US death metal practice.
Digging: Fleurety - The White Death
band is really not good
death infernal was fine
matt you are anti everything these days
Death Infernal was a 3.5/5, so hopefully this is good too!
i just have no filter for mediocre things anymore
ive heard what this band does about 5000000 times and most of it is better, so why would i listen to it?
death infernal had some great riffs
hellsworn and servants of the unlight weren't great though
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Decapitated accused of rape
• 30 Seconds to Mars 'Walk on Water'
• Why Alice left Crystal Castles
• Ex-Guitarist to Sue The Used
• Chaos Moon streams album
• New Machine Head song
• Childspeak release new video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
• The Plot In You New Album
• New American Nightmare in 2018?
• A Perfect Circle's new video
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• New Dashboard Confessional LP
• Eddie Hermida allegations
• STP Unveil New Singer
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• New PRURIENT Song + Album
» see all news