Uzumaki
User

Soundoffs 14
Album Ratings 969
Objectivity 68%

Last Active 03-31-19 6:06 am
Joined 11-13-18

Forum Posts 0
Review Comments 889

 Lists
05.19.19 hardcore/post-hardcore/metalcore homewo05.08.19 My hardcore/post-hardcore/metalcore hom
05.04.19 My hardcore/post-hardcore/metalcore hom03.11.19 Rec me some ambient electronica
02.20.19 My hardcore/post-hardcore/metalcore hom01.16.19 My Top 10 Favorite Metalcore Albums
12.22.18 Uzu’s Best Of 201812.21.18 Uzu’s Honorable Mentions Of 2018
12.11.18 Honorable Mentions (2017)12.08.18 My personal top 10 favorite albums of a
11.27.18 Rec me some instrumental hip hop11.15.18 Dir En Grey albums, ranked

My hardcore/post-hardcore/metalcore homework, pt.2

If you were around for the first one, you know the basic gist of how this list will go; 99% of this list is going to be made up of recommendations that I've been given by you all, the Sputnik community, and the remaining 1% is shit I've been meaning to listen to and never gotten around to it, or things that looked interesting to me and I'm adding it. Slightly expanding my scope here and including some OG deathcore, but the title won't allow me to put more words in there. Phooey. Dunno how long this list will be, but if there's enough, I'm open for a part 3!
1Zao
The Splinter Shards the Birth of Separation
2 Tripface
Some Part Sorrow
3The Ghost Inside
Get What You Give
4Burst
Origo
5Merauder
Master Killer
6Shai Hulud
A Profound Hatred Of Man
7Burnt By the Sun
Soundtrack to the Personal Revolution
8Candiria
300 Percent Density
9Curl Up and Die
Unfortunately We're Not Robots
10December
The Lament Configuration
11Killswitch Engage
The End of Heartache
12Nostromo (CHE)
Ecce Lex
13Training for Utopia
Plastic Soul Impalement
14The Secret
Luce
15East of the Wall
Redaction Artifacts
16Beecher
This Elegy, His Autopsy
17Beecher
Breaking the Fourth Wall
18The Postman Syndrome
Terraforming
19Snapcase
Progression Through Unlearning
20Snapcase
Lookinglasself
21Rosesdead
Stages
22Length of Time
Approach to the New World
23Beloved
The Running
24Beloved
Failure On
25Beecher
Resention Is a Big Word in a Small Town
26The Chariot
One Wing
27Damaged
Token Remedies Research
28Cast From Eden
The Deafened Art Of Bleeding Secrets Automated On
29Eleventh He Reaches London
Hollow Be My Name
30Deformity
Murder Within Sin
31Mortal Treason
Sunrise Over A Sea Of Blood
32The Red Chord
Clients
33The Eyes Of A Traitor
By Sunset
34Botch
We Are the Romans
35These Arms Are Snakes
Oxeneers or the Lion Sleeps When Its Antelope Go Home
36Martyr AD
The Human Condition in Twelve Fractions
377 Angels 7 Plagues
Jhazmyne's Lullaby
38Fugazi
The Argument
39Every Time I Die
Hot Damn!
40Bloodlet
Entheogen
41Embodyment
Embrace the Eternal
42Disembodied
Diablerie
43Deadwater Drowning
Deadwater Drowning EP
44fordirelifesake
Dance.Pretend.Forget.Defend
45Isis
Oceanic
46Isis
Celestial
47Isis
Panopticon
48Norma Jean
Meridional
49 Fall Silent
nineteenhundredninetyseven EP
50Orchid
Chaos is Me
51The Plot To Blow Up The Eiffel Tower
Love in the Fascist Brothel
52On Broken Wings
Some Of Us May Never See The World
53The Blood Brothers
...Burn, Piano Island, Burn
54Jane (GER)
A Doorway to Elsewhere
55Hatebreed
Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire
56At the Drive-In
Acrobatic Tenement
57Circle Jerks
Group Sex
58Bad Brains
Bad Brains
59Black Flag
My War
60The Hope Conspiracy
Endnote
61Underoath
Cries of the Past
62Underoath
Disambiguation
63Erra
Andromeda
64Casey
Love Is Not Enough
65The Contortionist
Exoplanet
66Erra
Drift
67Year of the Knife
Ultimate Aggression
68Saosin
Saosin
69Zao
All Else Failed
70Periphery
Periphery IV: Hail Stan
71Cave In
Creative Eclipses
72Cave In
Beyond Hypothermia
73Cave In
Until Your Heart Stops
74Cave In
Jupiter
75Bleeding Through
Dust to Ashes
76At the Drive-In
In/Casino/Out
77American Nightmare
Background Music
78Quicksand
Slip
79Drive Like Jehu
Yank Crime
80Deadguy
Fixation on a Coworker
81Poison the Well
You Come Before You
82Skycamefalling
To Forever Embrace The Sun
83Fugazi
13 Songs
84Have Heart
Songs to Scream at the Sun
85Cassus
Separation Anxiety
86Walls of Jericho
A Day and a Thousand Years
87Snapcase
Designs for Automotion
88Earth Crisis
Firestorm
89Jawbox
For Your Own Special Sweetheart
90Thursday
Full Collapse
91Integrity
Humanity is the Devil
92Defeater
Lost Ground
93Touche Amore
Parting The Sea Between Brightness And Me
94Rorschach
Remain Sedate / Protestant
95State Faults
Resonate/Desperate
96Integrity
Systems Overload
97Walls of Jericho
The Bound Feed The Gagged
98Refused
The Shape of Punk to Come
99Far
Tin Cans with Strings to You
100Misery Signals
Mirrors
101Comity
The Catharsis Syntax Project
Show/Add Comments (30)

STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS // SITE FORUM // CONTACT US

Bands: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Site Copyright 2005-2017 Sputnikmusic.com
All Album Reviews Displayed With Permission of Authors | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy