Suzanne Vega Gives Tiny Desk Concert2014-03-01 by Voivod STAFF | 6 Comments
|Folk artist Suzanne Vega recently joined forces with her producer Gerry Leonard, in order to give a so-called "tiny desk concert" for NPR.|
The set list consisted of the songs 'Luka', 'Crack In The Wall', 'I Never Wear White' and 'Tom's Diner'. 'Crack In The Wall' and 'I Never Wear White' are part of Vega's recently released (February 2) album Tales From The Realm Of The Queen Of Pentacles.
You can watch the "tiny desk concert" here:
Tagged: Suzanne Vega
This is beautiful stuff.
Also, the massive airplay of "Tom's Diner" dance version back in the '90s kept her real songs in the dark, to the point where I had personally mistaken Vega for "just another" dance music girl.
Digging: Acrimonious - Eleven Dragons
i loved her first album, i thought she was quite popular at some point in the US so i was surprised i had to add her latest album here
oh that song 'Luka' on the vid was huge in the UK, was she not succesfull over there ?
Yes she was, but I think it was the electronic version of the song that became a hit.
Title is misleading
i like her
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Sufjan and Co. Go To Saturn
• Lich King hate being parents
• New Freakangel video
• Iggy Azalea releases new video
• New No Sin Evades His Gaze song, ..
• Free Depth Connection EP
• Today Is the Day Reissues LP
• King Apathy debut music video
• Boston Drummer Dies
• Body Count don Black Hoodies
• Incendiary premiere new track
• All Time Low drop 2nd track
• Braveyoung's Misery and Pride
• Northlane drops surprise album
• Gorillaz album details/4 new trac..
» see all news