I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Poison The Well reunite
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• Demis Roussos dies at 68
• 10 Years release new single
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Phil Elverum streams Sauna
• Minsk end hiatus
• Halasan Bazar / Tara King Th. str..
• Kai Hahto leaves Wintersun
• Anthrax teases new album
• Drenge drops new song
• Moosedriver stream debut EP
• Calexico return with new album
• Crypt stream debut EP
• Killer Boogie stream debut album
• New Patrick Watson Single
• 1886 stream debut LP
• Franck Carducci streams new album
• Zoë Keating's Youtube dilemma
• Powder For Pigeons stream LP
• Cryptrip stream debut LP
» see all news