I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Oasis reissue Be Here Now
• Departures stream new album
• Regina Spektor announces seventh ..
• Lost Salt Blood Purges CDs
• Korn Single + Album
• The Deja Vus release debut EP
• (hed) p.e. release new music
• No MCR Reunion
• Second Every Time I Die Song
• Descendents stream new album
• Eritherium stream new record
• New Ten Foot Pole Song
• New NOFX Album
• Giraffe Tongue Orchestra track
• New Sun Kil Moon double album
» see all news