I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• B.B. King Dead
• After the Burial quit tour
• Skepticism debut new video
• Sevendust announce new album
• Polyenso release lyric video
• Fightstar release new single
• Agusa stream Två
• Chelsea Wolfe drops new song
• Sepultura release new song
• Monster Magnet's Mastermind redux
• Fear Factory release new song
• Emarosa release new EP
• Bunny The Bear release new song
• Indesinence stream III
• A7X and Arin IIejay part ways
• Atreyu debut new video
» see all news