I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Brand New premiere new song
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• Blur stream the Magic Whip
• Stream new Atomic Bitchwax
• The Myrrors stream new album
• Stream New Mew Album
• New Paradise Lost Track
• Nocturnalia stream debut LP
• The Ataris Post Free Album
• New InMe video
• Rise Against Release New Track
• David Hasselhoff rides a T-Rex
• Alesana stream new album
• Update on new Rosetta album
• Dustin Kensrue album stream
• Of Machines release new EP update..
• New Skyon track
» see all news