I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Letlive. Disband
• All Time Low Like To Party
• Full Of Hell Trumpet Ecstasy
• PVRIS tease new LP
• Arbus share new single
• New Decapitated album + single
• Stone Sour's "third" song
• New Foster the People EP
• New Wage War single, album
• Nickelback's Song On Fire
• Shadow Of Intent stream album
• Rise of Phoenix
• Plain White T's rejoin Fearless
• Shabazz Palaces detail new LP
• blink-182 share "6/8" track
» see all news