I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• B.B. King Dead
• Brand New premiere new song
• Myrkur releases new video
• Geoff Tate resurfaces
• 808s & Dark Grapes III stream
• Khost stream two new albums
• Dan Tompkins leaves Skyharbor
• The Wonder Years detail new LP
• Cradle debut third new song
• Shinedown debut new video
• Eliwagar stream new LP
• Polyenso reveal album title
• Chris Squire passes away
• Goblin Rebirth stream debut album
• The Velvet Teen stream new LP
• Caspian announce new album; relea..
• Death Angel preview live album
» see all news