I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Brand New premiere new song
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Whitesnake Video
• Lords of Beacon House stream debu..
• New Pupious song
• New Lamb Of God Website, Countdown
• John Nolan/Jesse Lacey Share Proj..
• Voices From The Fuselage Debut
• Bassist Craig Gruber Dead
• Demonical stream new EP
• Rosetta unveil artwork/song
• Envy Stream New Track
• Dendritic Arbor air debut album
• New Paradise Lost Video
• New Medeia Video
• InMe stream new album
• Make Them Suffer new track
» see all news