I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Syestem of a Down to embark on Eu..
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Primordial post new video
• The Decemberists release new video
• Varathron stream new LP
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• CityCop stream new EP
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Mekaal Hasan Band reveals live DVD
• Owen streaming covers LP
• 11Paranoias stream new LP
• Centinex stream new album
• White Arms of Athena release new ..
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
» see all news