I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• WITTR stream Thrice Woven
• New gory Cannibal Corpse video
• Too Close to Touch share new sing..
• New 10 Years song
• Linkin Park announce memorial show
• Red are 'Gone'
• Archgoat's Eternal Damnation
• Cash Me Ousside Girl gets record ..
• New Black Rebel Motorcycle Club a..
• New Cruxshadows Material
• My Ticket Home get Hyperreal
• Carnifex vs Virgin Trains
• Zao Score Another Victory
• Evanescence releases new song
• 2nd August Burns Red single
» see all news