I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• B.B. King Dead
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• Brand New premiere new song
• Chance the Rapper drops Surf
• Bong stream new LP
• New Lindemann song/video
• Two Members Leave Hopes Die Last
• Autechre Announce Tour
• Neurosis NA summer tour
• Diocletian Disband
• Öxxö Xööx releases new LP
• Senses Fail debut 2 new tracks
• Friendzone drop surprise album
• Daughters return; recording new a..
• Pyrrhon stream new EP
• Our Last Night announce new album..
• Benji Webbe releases new music vi..
• The Ongoing Concept release new v..
» see all news