I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Ne Obliviscaris stream new album
• Circa Survive reveal new single
• Bring Me the Horizon release anot..
• Marilyn Manson releases new single
• Soundgarden release new song
• Foxy Shazam disbands
• T-Pain performs sans autotune
• Fear Before tease reunion
• Miss Fortune singer arrested
• Alice in Chains release new video
• Yellowcard premiere new video
• The Republic of Wolves release fr..
• Hellacaust stream new album
• Pain of Salvation release new mus..
• Chief Keef and Gucci Mane team up..
• Chief Keef drops new mixtape
• Dropshard stream new LP
• Antarctigo Vespucci stream EP
• Sorrowseed release new video
• Edenian stream new EP
• Andross release new video
• Issues release first taste of upc..
• Homewrecker stream new album
• Ché Aimee Dorval streams her new..
• Damascus stream new track
» see all news