I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• Bear vs. Shark Reunion?
• Rage unveil new single
• British Theatre album stream
• Chino Moreno/Bad Brains form supe..
• Kerli releases "Blossom" video
• New Emarosa track
• New Starflyer 59 Song/Album
• Brontide release acoustic EP
• New Ace Frehley / Paul Stanley Vi..
• Otep reveals single and music vid..
• New blink-182 single
• Boring Bathtimes new song
• Busted recruit Cobus
• First single of Roots and Roads
• New Unlocking the Truth song
» see all news