I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• B.B. King Dead
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• Brand New premiere new song
• Kamchatka stream new LP
• Minuala stream new album
• New We Came As Romans Single
• Bones releases new EP
• Fan Impaled at Chevelle Show
• New Refused track
• New August Burns Red single
• Memphis May Fire debut new single
• Godflesh and Prurient announce to..
• Lucifer drop new video
• Ignite to release new album
• The Tea Party release video
• Death Angel announce new albums
• Mamaleek stream Via Dolorosa
• Obsequiae stream new album
» see all news