I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Brand New in studio
• White Arms of Athena release new ..
• Periphery debut new track
• No Metallica Album Until 2015
• At the Gates release new video
• 35 years for Watkins
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Tyler Carter covers Paramore
• New Touche Amore song
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
• Faith No More, motherfucker
» see all news