I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• B.B. King Dead
• Rat Columns stream Fooling Around
• New The Wonder Years single
• Soulfly share new lyric video
• Rescue Dogs stream EP
• Trivium reveal new album
• Sugary Sweet Machines announce ne..
• Deafheaven announce new album
• Iron Maiden debut trailer for the..
• Kauan debut new music video
• Krallice stream Ygg Huur
• Eight Days From Sunday change name
• Ann My Guard cover Silent Hill
• Mion's Hill stream new album
• Ling Tosite Sigure announce new m..
• Miss May I posts new video
» see all news