I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• Gone Is Gone reveal new singles
• Yossi Sassi streams new album
• Gucci Mane walks free, releases m..
• Night Verses to Vanish
• New Clams Casino & Lil B song
• 2nd new Red Hot Chili Peppers song
• Skillet 'unleashes' second single
• The Strokes stream new EP
• New Thank You Scientist song
• New Wolverine Video
• Fates Warning Album Teaser
• New Hail The Sun Song
• Infant Annihilator New Album
• Manowar announce farewell tour
• Another new Be'lakor song
» see all news