I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Incubus Song
• Kendrick Lamar unveils new single
• Toro Y Moi streams new album
• Lord Huron stream 2nd LP
• Shlohmo streams new album
• Royal Thunder stream new album
• Shrine of the Serpent stream debu..
• Thy Art Is Murder announce new al..
• KEN mode premiere new video
• Gouge stream debut album
• Cursed Legacy to crowdfund new ro..
• Leprous details new album
• Plain White T's enjoy Lipton
• Waxahatchee streams Ivy Tripp
• Asa creates indiegogo campaign
• Frank Carter unveils new band
• Lost Salt Blood Purges streams Vo..
» see all news