I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• 2015 Applications Open
• Letlive. guitarist leaves band
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Incubus Song
• Kendrick Lamar unveils new single
• Grammy winners 2015
• New Seaway music video
• New Kanye West single
• New Gavin Harrison Album
• Fjord stream debut LP
• Broadway stream new album
• Cannibal Ox Stream 2nd LP
• Leviathan, Scar Sighted Stream
• New Mutiny On The Bounty Video
• Ready, Set, Fall! split
• Enslaved Stream New Album
• Gorgy stream new album
• Outer Heaven stream debut EP
• Carly Rae Jepsen releases new sin..
• Alesana detail new album
• Slice the Cake drop new track
» see all news