Sorry if this news article is kind of crappy I wasn't gonna post one because I had to run out but I figured I'd get something up before I took off.
This really rules BTW, his productions sound insanely good on this and the tracks are awesome. It has a lot of his sounds from the past but there are some really nice surprises and everything is done really well. Can't wait to hear disc 2.
was gonna flame you but then you said sorry so it's ok
too much new music today
i luv u zomb y
sry but cant pause James Brown for this will jam l8r
pre ordered though
I wasn't that impressed by Soliloquy in isolation, but this first disc is pretty good.
damn this is proper
sounds like a follow up to Dedication, but has some nods to Where Were U... I can dig this
what the hell is with this last 2 weeks for music... im tryin to study man.. new amazing stuff is coming out every couple of hours it seems
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
• American Football new record
• New Ulcerate song
• Ion Dissonance announce new LP
• Echo Tail streams new album
• Caspian release new video
• You Me At Six song/album
• Self Defense Family new song
• Too Close To Touch's "Crooked Smi..
• Second Korn Single
• New Jimmy Eat World Song
» see all news