|New Dagoba songs|
2013-05-14 by Magnus Altkula STAFF | 9 Comments
|French metallers Dagoba have unveiled a new song called "The Great Wonder". The track will be featured on their upcoming, fifth full-length album, titled Post Mortem Nihil Est, which will be released on May 27 in Europe (via Verycords) and on June 14 in North America (via earMUSIC). |
The album is produced by ex-Machine Head and Soulfly guitarist Logan Mader and is the first not to feature original guitarist Izakar, who departed in June 2012, stating that "irreconcilable differences with one of the bandmembers" were behind his decision to split. He did go on to say that he wishes only the best for the band, though. Izakar will continue playing in the symphonic/industrial black metal band Blazing War Machine along with Dagoba drummer Franky Costanza.
Two weeks ago Dagoba released a lyric video for "I Reptile", which will also be featured on the new album.
"The Great Wonder": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs5EAnrkQ5Q
"I, Reptile": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpE8EdXLxbo
Artwork for Post Mortem Nihil Est: http://www.blabbermouth.net/soulflypremiere/dagobapostmortem.jpg
Well, they're Dagoba songs alright. Not bad, definitely digging them, but I hope the rest of the album is more impressive/shows greater progression on their part.
What Metalstyles said.
What Greybeard said.
I Reptile. absolutelly slays!
Fuck yeah, I remember "What Hell is About" being amazing. Looking forward to this
Digging: Rancid - ...And Out Come the Wolves
What Hell is About m/
Songs are good
Digging: Hurt - Volume One
New guitarist is settling in well then.
Not bad at all
lyrics are lol but they are French so they get a pass
Yeah I never pay any attention to the lyrics when I listen to these guys. They were actually pretty ok/listenable on Face The Colossus and on a few songs on What Hell Is About, but in general, lyricism is not what sets these guys apart haha.
You're so wet, my crown is rusting
But you cannot make black turn to pink
Do you really think that a lion needs a cage?
I'm a fuckin' pirate, not your slave
Still bootyshaking while i'm leaving
You served me everything you could
Your stupid laughes, loss of time
I took the part i wanted: the doggystyle!
First track off Poseidon, yo.
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• The Crimson Brigade stream debut ..
• Evergrey release new video
• From Autumn to Ashes reunite
• Marduk announce new album
• From First to Last debut new mate..
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
» see all news