Razor & Tie is such a sweet label name
Can't wait for people to bitch about the article calling them hardcore...
That was the point, I'm sad it hasn't happened yet.
Pit must be masturbating
oh haha nobody cares about this band whoops
Songs not half bad.
To be honest the band isn't terrible. They're a guilty pleasure of mine. Start/End is the most breakdown infested EP ever but their new stuff sounds more promising.
Did they actually get signed to Razor & Tie? Becuase it seems like that genre would be signed to Artery which Razor & Tie runs. Never listened to the band but to see a band from my home state get signed makes me smile a bit.
Congrats to them. I'm kind of ambivalent about the track, though.
They got fucked over by their last label, yeah?
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Candiria return with Mereya
• Prophets of Rage drop EP
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
• New Of Mice and Men Video
• New In Flames single, album
• New Meshuggah song
• Moby announces festival/new song
• Sum 41 declare War
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• CWOTD announce new record
• Car Bomb album details
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
» see all news