Razor & Tie is such a sweet label name
Can't wait for people to bitch about the article calling them hardcore...
That was the point, I'm sad it hasn't happened yet.
Pit must be masturbating
oh haha nobody cares about this band whoops
Songs not half bad.
To be honest the band isn't terrible. They're a guilty pleasure of mine. Start/End is the most breakdown infested EP ever but their new stuff sounds more promising.
Did they actually get signed to Razor & Tie? Becuase it seems like that genre would be signed to Artery which Razor & Tie runs. Never listened to the band but to see a band from my home state get signed makes me smile a bit.
Congrats to them. I'm kind of ambivalent about the track, though.
They got fucked over by their last label, yeah?
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Talk To Me, Run The Jewels
• Bring Me the Horizon are "Doomed"
• New Roads to Nowhere lyric vid
• Scum (FIN) debuts lost track
• Rome Hero Foxes tour
• Ray Toro's debut solo album
• New Virtual Blaze Single
• City of Caterpillar Announce Reun..
• Danny Worsnop returns to AA
• Frank Iero stream "Oceans"
• New Busted live video
• Auroch streaming Mute Books
• Earth Moves Tell The Truth
• New Khamsin Album
• Tommy '86 debuts track/video
» see all news