|The Neighbourhood Stream Album|
2013-04-16 by Drpibb | 3 Comments
On their debut album I Love You, the Neighbourhood reach into the stratosphere and craft 11 moody, atmospheric rock tracks. The Los Angeles newcomers adore soaring textures and add them liberally to such tracks as "How," "Everybody's Watching Me (Uh Oh)" and "Let It Go" – along with doses of mechanical drums, opaque tones and cloudy vocals from frontman Jesse Rutherford.
"Alleyways" kicks into another gear with head-bobbing kicks and a streamlined clarity that brings Rutherford's voice to the forefront. "Afraid" coasts on frustrated emotions that bubble to the surface, and closing track "Float" skates by with skippy percussion.
I Love You will be out April 23rd on Columbia.
Band Page: The Neighbourhood
That's one weird news article.
it's because it's taken exactly from the rolling stone site.
Digging: Cymbals Eat Guitars - LOSE
The lead singer of this band may be one of the douchiest looking guys I have EVER seen. Saw them at Coachella and he looked straight up like white trash.
I like Sweater Weather a lot but a lot bothers me about this album. Lyrics are pointless and there's not a ton of variety in each song. I don't know, they're interesting but these guys are probably worth skipping over.
• Kanye West causes uproar|
• Manchester Orchestra Hope
• Chris Cheney forms supergroup
• Unearth release new song
• The Ghost Inside detail new album
• Yellowcard offer third single
• Tokio Hotel with new single
• Nick Holmes joins Bloodbath
• New Helmet album in the works
• Fans assist Substructure
• Erasure stream new album
• Schizoid Lloyd stream new song
• Foo Fighters tease 'Outsides'
• Man Overboard Post New Song
• Lights streams Little Machines
• Fantomas to Return
• Polyptych stream new album
• The Sabbathian stream debut EP
• Full of Hell X Merzbow Stream
• Big K.R.I.T. drops new mixtape
• Sonoio drops new tune
• New Black Crown Initiate track
• Leonard Cohen streams new album
• Kauan stream new track
• New Fuck the Facts song/EP
» see all news