The Neighbourhood Stream Album2013-04-16 by Drpibb | 3 Comments
|On their debut album I Love You, the Neighbourhood reach into the stratosphere and craft 11 moody, atmospheric rock tracks. The Los Angeles newcomers adore soaring textures and add them liberally to such tracks as "How," "Everybody's Watching Me (Uh Oh)" and "Let It Go" – along with doses of mechanical drums, opaque tones and cloudy vocals from frontman Jesse Rutherford.|
"Alleyways" kicks into another gear with head-bobbing kicks and a streamlined clarity that brings Rutherford's voice to the forefront. "Afraid" coasts on frustrated emotions that bubble to the surface, and closing track "Float" skates by with skippy percussion.
I Love You will be out April 23rd on Columbia.
Tagged: The Neighbourhood
That's one weird news article.
it's because it's taken exactly from the rolling stone site.
The lead singer of this band may be one of the douchiest looking guys I have EVER seen. Saw them at Coachella and he looked straight up like white trash.
I like Sweater Weather a lot but a lot bothers me about this album. Lyrics are pointless and there's not a ton of variety in each song. I don't know, they're interesting but these guys are probably worth skipping over.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New A Day To Remember Song
• New Alter Bridge Single
• Nails on hiatus
• Manson announces new album
• Départe Unleash New Track
• Dir en Grey Keep It Weird
• New Jesu/Sun Kil Moon album
• Present Paradox Live Recording
• Ghost Hall releases new video
• Vicious Rumors post new video
• Kashee Opeiah stream demos
• Daniel Lioneye returns with 3rd a..
• ADBOK new album and song
• Oceans Blazed Alaska
• New The Pineapple Thief Single
» see all news