|The Neighbourhood Stream Album|
2013-04-16 by Drpibb | 3 Comments
|On their debut album I Love You, the Neighbourhood reach into the stratosphere and craft 11 moody, atmospheric rock tracks. The Los Angeles newcomers adore soaring textures and add them liberally to such tracks as "How," "Everybody's Watching Me (Uh Oh)" and "Let It Go" – along with doses of mechanical drums, opaque tones and cloudy vocals from frontman Jesse Rutherford.|
"Alleyways" kicks into another gear with head-bobbing kicks and a streamlined clarity that brings Rutherford's voice to the forefront. "Afraid" coasts on frustrated emotions that bubble to the surface, and closing track "Float" skates by with skippy percussion.
I Love You will be out April 23rd on Columbia.
Tagged: The Neighbourhood
That's one weird news article.
it's because it's taken exactly from the rolling stone site.
The lead singer of this band may be one of the douchiest looking guys I have EVER seen. Saw them at Coachella and he looked straight up like white trash.
I like Sweater Weather a lot but a lot bothers me about this album. Lyrics are pointless and there's not a ton of variety in each song. I don't know, they're interesting but these guys are probably worth skipping over.
• Bring Me the Horizon release new ..
• ERRA drop new single
• Slipknot stream new album
• New Smashing Pumpkins single
• Pianos Become the Teeth stream al..
• Lagwagon stream their new album
• Hey Rosetta! stream new album
• Sick Puppies lose lead singer
• Fall Out Boy debut new material
• Heart In Hand release new video
• Brant Bjork drops new material
• Ling Tosite Sigure reveals new si..
• Tyson Stevens passes away
• Hollywood Undead debut new song
• New Cult of Fire Track
• Rancid stream latest LP
• Job for a Cowboy debut new single
• Members of The Faceless Leave
• Black Milk streams new album
• New 8 Days From Sunday song
• Obituary stream new LP
• Alkoholizer stream new album
• Orbs release new EP
• For All Eternity release new video
• Xerath post new lyric video
» see all news