The Neighbourhood Stream Album2013-04-16 by Drpibb | 3 Comments
|On their debut album I Love You, the Neighbourhood reach into the stratosphere and craft 11 moody, atmospheric rock tracks. The Los Angeles newcomers adore soaring textures and add them liberally to such tracks as "How," "Everybody's Watching Me (Uh Oh)" and "Let It Go" – along with doses of mechanical drums, opaque tones and cloudy vocals from frontman Jesse Rutherford.|
"Alleyways" kicks into another gear with head-bobbing kicks and a streamlined clarity that brings Rutherford's voice to the forefront. "Afraid" coasts on frustrated emotions that bubble to the surface, and closing track "Float" skates by with skippy percussion.
I Love You will be out April 23rd on Columbia.
Tagged: The Neighbourhood
That's one weird news article.
it's because it's taken exactly from the rolling stone site.
The lead singer of this band may be one of the douchiest looking guys I have EVER seen. Saw them at Coachella and he looked straight up like white trash.
I like Sweater Weather a lot but a lot bothers me about this album. Lyrics are pointless and there's not a ton of variety in each song. I don't know, they're interesting but these guys are probably worth skipping over.
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New releases from The Pillows
• Users' Best of 2015 feature
• R.I.P. Glenn Frey
• Deftones premiere new song
• Haken New Album Details
• The Black Dahlia Murder guitarist..
• New Blaqk Audio single
• New Bossk album announced
• RYNG release debut LP
• Spiritual Beggars new song
• The Artificials tease new albu
• New Death Grips Track
• Dustin Kensrue Releases Cover
• The Lumineers new album/song
• ERRA debut new track, vocalist
• Housefire! rerelease Corn
• Haken announce new album
• Motorpsycho reveal new single
• Arrayan Path stream new album
» see all news