|The Neighbourhood Stream Album|
2013-04-16 by Drpibb | 3 Comments
|On their debut album I Love You, the Neighbourhood reach into the stratosphere and craft 11 moody, atmospheric rock tracks. The Los Angeles newcomers adore soaring textures and add them liberally to such tracks as "How," "Everybody's Watching Me (Uh Oh)" and "Let It Go" – along with doses of mechanical drums, opaque tones and cloudy vocals from frontman Jesse Rutherford.|
"Alleyways" kicks into another gear with head-bobbing kicks and a streamlined clarity that brings Rutherford's voice to the forefront. "Afraid" coasts on frustrated emotions that bubble to the surface, and closing track "Float" skates by with skippy percussion.
I Love You will be out April 23rd on Columbia.
Tagged: The Neighbourhood
That's one weird news article.
it's because it's taken exactly from the rolling stone site.
The lead singer of this band may be one of the douchiest looking guys I have EVER seen. Saw them at Coachella and he looked straight up like white trash.
I like Sweater Weather a lot but a lot bothers me about this album. Lyrics are pointless and there's not a ton of variety in each song. I don't know, they're interesting but these guys are probably worth skipping over.
• Poison The Well reunite
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• 10 Years release new single
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• Phil Elverum streams Sauna
• 1886 stream debut LP
• Demis Roussos dies at 68
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Crypt stream debut EP
• Killer Boogie stream debut album
• New Patrick Watson Single
• Franck Carducci streams new album
• Zoë Keating's Youtube dilemma
• Powder For Pigeons stream LP
• Cryptrip stream debut LP
• New Megadeth album announced
• Burial releases Temple Sleeper
• We Are Harlot premiere music video
• The Vaccines announce 3rd LP
• Rush announce R40 Tour (updated)
• Do stream new EP
• The Gentle Storm release new lyri..
• Corelia detail two-disc debut alb..
» see all news