|Pogo Seeking Reentry Into USA|
2013-03-17 by andcas | 5 Comments
|Perth, Western Australia electronic music producer, Pogo (Nick Bertke), was banned from the |
States back in 2011 for ten years due to an oversight in his visa waiver. The 24-year-old,
famous for intricate film mash-ups over beats, was detained while on tour and held in custody
for three frustrating weeks before being deported.
The reason given to him was that he was illegally profiting from work because his paper didn’t
cover the ability to do so during the time he was playing the shows. Despite Pogo’s previous
employment with Pixar and Microsoft, along with countless gigs without issue under the same
program, he is still barred from any type of return.
The artist has carefully set up an online campaign that will hopefully gain back access to the
States where he has many close friends, fans, and business opportunities. The video in the link
below creatively tells the full story about what happened and how those who wish to help can
do so by trying to put this whole ordeal behind him.
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
• Mekaal Hasan Band reveals live DVD
• Primordial post new video
• The Decemberists release new video
• Owen streaming covers LP
• 11Paranoias stream new LP
» see all news