Shining To Continue2013-02-28 by DeathPiercedMe | 8 Comments
Depressive black metal band Shining have now announced multiple details about the future direction of the band following the release of their latest EP and the Redefining Darkness full length. They will be retaining the services of guitarist Andy La Rocque and intend to enter the studio in November 2013 to release their new album on Spinefarm Records.
Tagged: Shining (SWE)
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Rock on the Range 10th Anniversar..
• New Animal Collective Album
• Blacksoul Seraphim share new video
• Triumvir Foul release new song
• Sunless Rise stream new song
• Cassus stream and release.
• Stream new Yuri Gagarin LP
• New Greenleaf album details
• YIDHRa premiere new music
• Leftöver Crack stream new LP
• Whiskey Ritual stream new album
• Another new Panic! song
• Yndi Halda announce album
• Waka Flocka drops Flockaveli 1.5
• New Crazy Town video
» see all news