|Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory|
2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• Poison The Well reunite
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Demis Roussos dies at 68
• 10 Years release new single
• Behind These Snide Eyes
• New Dustin Kensrue Album
• Adrenaline Mob drop new single
• Passion Pit album teaser
• New Chelsea Wolfe Album
• New(ish) Jeff Rosenstock Video
• Voivod post new song
• Minsk end hiatus
• New Slayer album in 2015
• Halasan Bazar / Tara King Th. str..
• Kai Hahto leaves Wintersun
• Anthrax teases new album
• Drenge drops new song
• Moosedriver stream debut EP
• Calexico return with new album
» see all news