Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Cynic break up
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Flower Face debuts new single
• Golden Void premiere new video
• Hands Like Houses debut new song
• Perturbator debuts music video
• New Megadeth track and album
• Fit for an Autopsy stream new LP
• Deacon the Villain streams new LP
• Coheed and Cambria stream third s..
• Moby releases rock tune
• Kauan debuts new video
• Jr. Clooney release new EP
• Night Birds stream Mutiny
• The Matches reunite with new music
• New Sunn O))) album
• Entwine stream new album
» see all news