Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Brand new Brand New Single
• New Track from Eritherium
• Nonpoint stream new single
• Sacramental Blood stream debut LP
• Swans Debut Single
• Gone Is Gone reveal new singles
• Yossi Sassi streams new album
• Gucci Mane walks free, releases m..
• Night Verses to Vanish
• New Clams Casino & Lil B song
• 2nd new Red Hot Chili Peppers song
• Skillet 'unleashes' second single
• The Strokes stream new EP
• New Thank You Scientist song
• New Wolverine Video
• Fates Warning Album Teaser
» see all news