Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• King Green releases EP
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
• American Football new record
• New Ulcerate song
• Ion Dissonance announce new LP
• Echo Tail streams new album
• Caspian release new video
• You Me At Six song/album
• Self Defense Family new song
• Too Close To Touch's "Crooked Smi..
• Second Korn Single
• New Jimmy Eat World Song
• New ADTR song
• Architects' Tom Searle dies
» see all news