|Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory|
2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• New Enter Shikari video
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• Stonebride drop new album
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• SUMAC premiere new song
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Astrokraut stream debut album
• Sekte stream debut album
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
• CHON sign to Sumerian Records
• Decemberists reease new material
» see all news