|Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory|
2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• Ne Obliviscaris stream new album
• Circa Survive reveal new single
• Marilyn Manson releases new single
• Soundgarden release new song
• Fear Before tease reunion
• Foxy Shazam disbands
• Alice in Chains release new video
• Bring Me the Horizon release anot..
• New xx album on the way
• The Decemberists announce new alb..
• Edenian stream new EP
• Miss Fortune singer arrested
• Andross release new video
• Issues release first taste of upc..
• Homewrecker stream new album
• Ché Aimee Dorval streams her new..
• Damascus stream new track
• Ghost Brigade stream new album
• Restorations stream new album
• New Future mixtape
• New Emarosa music video
• Laster stream debut album
• Hawk Eyes debut new song
• Schizoid Lloyd stream album
• Dawnbringer stream new album
» see all news