|Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory|
2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• New Black Sabbath album
• Mastodon release video for The Mo..
• Three Days Grace drop new song
• Machine Head release new track
• Yellowcard stream new album
• Milwaukee's Vega stream debut alb..
• Godflesh stream new album
• Decapitated stream latest LP
• Matty Mullins releases new video
• Keeping Up with Jeff Rosenstock
• Raven Throne stream new album
• New Belle & Sebastian album
• Soen release new video
• ssSHEENSss stream new album
• Kam Kama stream debut album
• American Wolf stream new LP
• Plini releases new single
• The Used video the Revolution
• Grst stream their debut album
• Falls of Rauros stream new LP
• Veil of Maya singer leaves
• Thom Yorke's new album!
• Special Providence release new vi..
• Algebra stream new album
• Skindred's Benji goes solo
» see all news