Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
• The Faceless release single
• Underling stream Bloodworship
• Goatlord guitarist involved in mu..
• Raventale stream 8th LP
• Dog Fashion Disco release new vid..
• Bloc Party debut new material
• Moving Mountains/Prawn split
• Draconian reveal new track
• Flower Face debuts new single
• Golden Void premiere new video
• Hands Like Houses debut new song
» see all news