|Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory|
2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• The Crimson Brigade stream debut ..
• Evergrey release new video
• From Autumn to Ashes reunite
• Marduk announce new album
• From First to Last debut new mate..
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
» see all news