|Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory|
2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• Slipknot stream new album
• New Diablo Swing Orchestra single
• Fall Out Boy debut new material
• Issues announce acoustic EP
• Papa Roach reveal new song
• At The Gates post new video
• Cirle of Contempt post new video
• Housefire! release free mixtape
• Nightingale returns!
• Opiate Birth reveals artwork for ..
• New Chief Keef and Tyga song
• Amederia stream new album
• Pain of Salvation stream new track
• James Blake releases new song
• New BBNG album with Ghostface Kil..
• Set It Off release new music video
• New Linkin Park song
• Plateau Sigma stream debut LP
• Circa Survive tease new album
• Bonobo returns with new EP
• A Tribute to Sonata Arctica
• Gates stream new song
• Damien Rice releases new video
• Foo Fighters premiere new single
• Electric Six stream Human Zoo
» see all news