|Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory|
2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• Poison The Well reunite
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• 10 Years release new single
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• Phil Elverum streams Sauna
• 1886 stream debut LP
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Demis Roussos dies at 68
• Crypt stream debut EP
• Killer Boogie stream debut album
• New Patrick Watson Single
• Franck Carducci streams new album
• Zoë Keating's Youtube dilemma
• Powder For Pigeons stream LP
• Cryptrip stream debut LP
• New Megadeth album announced
• Burial releases Temple Sleeper
• We Are Harlot premiere music video
• The Vaccines announce 3rd LP
• Rush announce R40 Tour (updated)
• Do stream new EP
• The Gentle Storm release new lyri..
• Corelia detail two-disc debut alb..
» see all news