Mayfair reunite2013-02-06 by Voivod STAFF | 6 Comments
|Austrian progressive metallers Mayfair have returned to form and signed a record deal with Pure Prog Records, a division of Pure Steel Records. Their last outing was 1998's Fastest Trip to Cyber-Town.|
Initially, the band will re-release a re-mastered version of the debut album Behind..., further complemented with bonus tracks.
According to the band:
We have observed the work of Pure Steel group for quite a long time and they do a really great job. So it was our first choice for the re-release of our debut album.
This band has issued some quirky prog metal back in the '90s.
Good thing they have returned.
Digging: Hundred Visions - Brutal Pueblo
Wouldn't it be better to title it "Mayfair reform"? "Return to form" implies something else
Yeah it is said mostly about bands going back to their default style after a period of experimentation.
I think it's good just the way it is.
Edit: Okay, I edited the title, hope it's fine.
If you say so
Loved all their 3 albums, but they were very, very, very much underground, hopefully they won't do some modern day shit now and stick to what they have done in the past.
This band has sooo many Sputnik ratings.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Iced Earth are Incorruptible
• New Carach Angren Song
• Mythic Sunship stream new album
• 1234 Feist Gives Us Some More
• Snoop Dogg Neva Left
• The return of Five Horse Johnson
• Letlive. Disband
• All Time Low Like To Party
• Full Of Hell Trumpet Ecstasy
• PVRIS tease new LP
• Arbus share new single
• New Decapitated album + single
• Stone Sour's "third" song
• New Foster the People EP
• New Wage War single, album
» see all news