The Gaslight Anthem announce Australian tour2013-01-24 by William Lim | 17 Comments
|New Jersey rock outfit The Gaslight Anthem have announced a five-date Australian tour taking place across the 10th to the 19th of May. Tickets go on sale at 9AM on the 1st of February. The band are touring in support of their fourth studio album Handwritten, released in July of last year. The band also announced the future release of a live DVD, documenting the second of their three consecutive nights playing at Terminal 5 in New York City on November 29th, 2012.|
Dates are as follows:
- Friday, May 10th - Brisbane, The Tivoli – 18+
- Sunday, May 12th - Sydney, Enmore Theatre – Lic A/A
- Wednesday, May 15th - Melbourne, The Palace – 18+
- Friday, May 17th - Adelaide, HQ – 18+
- Sunday, May 19th - Perth, Metro City – 18+
Tagged: The Gaslight Anthem
Davey is excited.
Crap, I'm in Canada.
Probably as good of a time as any to get into these guys.
Excited. Wouldn't mind the same setlist that Jom got to see last year.
I might go to this...latest record was solid.
Definitely will be at The Palace show
...guys I think someone is butthurt of being banned or something.
Also, there's been some amazing tours in aus lately, but gotta say, this is one I just don't get
^Are they really that bad???
These guys, Fucked Up and Wonder Years all announced Aussie shows today and I can't hit up any of them.
Wonder Years are touring? Fuck yes. So long as they're with decent other bands, they seem like the type to tour with shitty
people (like the chariot and misery signals both do)
EDIT: Ok, they're touring with ok bands. And holy shit, two years ago they played at a local hall. Wtf. International bands
never do that
Will be trying to go to this. I think are about to get reasonably big here (with the air time they have recently been getting on mainstream radio) and the next time they tour I don't want to be miles away from the stage behind hundreds of bogans who know the lyrics to half a song.
No offence to bogans
Fuck, thought this was going to be a new album called "Austral"
theyre coming for the oil
Can see them selling out at least 2 of these shows, if not all of them. They've left room for additional shows in almost every case though.
They'll definitely sell out The Palace. Especially since Triple M is going nuts for '45' lately.
Well, Deftones & Letlive together sold it out twice, so TGA might as well.
^Kinda crazy that. Just two years ago Deftones didn't sell out their Sydney gig. This year they sold it out in a couple of days
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Whiskey Ritual stream new LP
• Another new Panic! song
• Yndi Halda announce album
• Flocka drops Flockaveli 1.5
• New Crazy Town video
• Wu-Tang Album Sells at Auction
• James announce 'GATEOTW'
• Skyharbor give away new song
• Denihilist release new single
• MovMou/Prawn split available
• Witchcraft post new song
• New Moth Gatherer video
• New El-Creepo! (Todd Smith) single
• Wild Nothing new album
• Goodbye to Gravity singer conscio..
» see all news