G-Side Split Up2012-09-13 by Askar S Imam | 3 Comments
|Alabama rap duo G-Side have called it quits as a team, after working together for over 12 years. In an interview with Spin magazine, one half of the group, ST 2 Lettaz said that the pair had come to the decision mutually. "It just felt like it was time," ST said, "It was time to go elsewhere creatively. We've been doing records since 2004. You just grow up and grow out and that's kind of the case."|
Their supposed follow up to 2011's iSLAND, titled G...Growth & Development will now turn into a solo project for ST. He also stated that producers Block Beattaz, who have worked with the duo over over many years, will also be involved with his solo work.
Solid group, RIP
Can't believe more people haven't stopped to comment. One of the best Rap groups today (or were, at least)
weak. never heard island need to now
Digging: Beach Fossils - Somersault
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Wode stream new album
• The end of Desolated
• Goatwhore premiere new song
• New Tau Cross track
• Iglooghost's Run-Ready Mix
• Today Is The Day Announce Tour
• Vanna announce farewell tour
• Enter Shikari are Supercharged
• KMFDM debut 'Hell Yeah'
• Death Grips on Steroids
• Joshua Meijer releases music video
• MØ's new video 'Nights w/ You'
• New Silverstein song/album
• Dead by April reunite
• New Of Mice & Men release
» see all news