|G-Side Split Up|
2012-09-13 by Askar S Imam | 3 Comments
|Alabama rap duo G-Side have called it quits as a team, after working together for over 12 years. In an interview with Spin magazine, one half of the group, ST 2 Lettaz said that the pair had come to the decision mutually. "It just felt like it was time," ST said, "It was time to go elsewhere creatively. We've been doing records since 2004. You just grow up and grow out and that's kind of the case."|
Their supposed follow up to 2011's iSLAND, titled G...Growth & Development will now turn into a solo project for ST. He also stated that producers Block Beattaz, who have worked with the duo over over many years, will also be involved with his solo work.
• Mastodon release video for The Mo..
• New Black Sabbath album
• Three Days Grace drop new song
• Weezer stream their new album
• Puig Destroyer stream debut LP
• Yellowcard stream new album
• Pianos Become the Teeth release s..
• Breaking Benjamin announce acoust..
• Machine Head release new track
• Godflesh stream new album
• Siena Root drop new video
• Flying Lotus Releases New Video
• Another new Kayo Dot track
• Iceage stream new album
• A Diadem of Dead Stars stream deb..
• DJ Purple Image announces another..
• Jakob release new video
• Story Of The Year update, new alb..
• From Indian Lakes stream their ne..
• Owen does other people's songs
• Davenport Cabinet stream new LP
• ANCST stream new album
• New Silent Planet Song/Album
• PAN stream new Objekt track
• Leviathan/Krieg split stream
» see all news