|G-Side Split Up|
2012-09-13 by Askar S Imam | 3 Comments
|Alabama rap duo G-Side have called it quits as a team, after working together for over 12 years. In an interview with Spin magazine, one half of the group, ST 2 Lettaz said that the pair had come to the decision mutually. "It just felt like it was time," ST said, "It was time to go elsewhere creatively. We've been doing records since 2004. You just grow up and grow out and that's kind of the case."|
Their supposed follow up to 2011's iSLAND, titled G...Growth & Development will now turn into a solo project for ST. He also stated that producers Block Beattaz, who have worked with the duo over over many years, will also be involved with his solo work.
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• New Enter Shikari video
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Melechesh post lyric video
• Scorpions detail new album
• East of the Wall team up with Cry..
• Thrown to the Sun stream new album
• Havukruunu stream new EP
• The Darcys are now a duo
• Get Set Go stream new album
• Falling in Reverse debut new song
• Bobby Shmurda & crew indicted
• Stonebride drop new album
• SUMAC premiere new song
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
» see all news