G-Side Split Up2012-09-13 by Askar S Imam | 3 Comments
|Alabama rap duo G-Side have called it quits as a team, after working together for over 12 years. In an interview with Spin magazine, one half of the group, ST 2 Lettaz said that the pair had come to the decision mutually. "It just felt like it was time," ST said, "It was time to go elsewhere creatively. We've been doing records since 2004. You just grow up and grow out and that's kind of the case."|
Their supposed follow up to 2011's iSLAND, titled G...Growth & Development will now turn into a solo project for ST. He also stated that producers Block Beattaz, who have worked with the duo over over many years, will also be involved with his solo work.
Solid group, RIP
Can't believe more people haven't stopped to comment. One of the best Rap groups today (or were, at least)
weak. never heard island need to now
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Seether single, album
• Ulver announce new album
• New Acceptance Album Stream
• New While She Sleeps single
• Celldweller's "Electric Eye"
• New Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
• New Shade Empire song
• Yowie premiere new single; 3rd al..
• At the Drive-In to release new re..
• Limited Cult of Luna bundle annou..
• Modern Baseball announce hiatus
• New Architects Video
• Young Bleed Releases New Album
• Another new Senses Fail Track
• Elder announce new album
» see all news