G-Side Split Up2012-09-13 by Askar S Imam | 3 Comments
|Alabama rap duo G-Side have called it quits as a team, after working together for over 12 years. In an interview with Spin magazine, one half of the group, ST 2 Lettaz said that the pair had come to the decision mutually. "It just felt like it was time," ST said, "It was time to go elsewhere creatively. We've been doing records since 2004. You just grow up and grow out and that's kind of the case."|
Their supposed follow up to 2011's iSLAND, titled G...Growth & Development will now turn into a solo project for ST. He also stated that producers Block Beattaz, who have worked with the duo over over many years, will also be involved with his solo work.
Solid group, RIP
Can't believe more people haven't stopped to comment. One of the best Rap groups today (or were, at least)
weak. never heard island need to now
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Babymetal backing band releases a..
• Lapalux Announces New Album
• Rostam Releases "Gwan"
• New Hasan Album
• Upon a Burning Body are Outcasts
• New In Hearts Wake Song, Album
• New Hante Song/Video
• BTBAM Turn on the Darkness
• 2nd New Blood Stain Child Song
• Dying Fetus post new single
• Volumes Are Left For Dead
• Of Mice and Men Aren't Broken
• Another Papa Roach Single
• ALLB Trace the Lines
• New Shadow Of Intent Single
» see all news