G-Side Split Up2012-09-13 by Askar S Imam | 3 Comments
|Alabama rap duo G-Side have called it quits as a team, after working together for over 12 years. In an interview with Spin magazine, one half of the group, ST 2 Lettaz said that the pair had come to the decision mutually. "It just felt like it was time," ST said, "It was time to go elsewhere creatively. We've been doing records since 2004. You just grow up and grow out and that's kind of the case."|
Their supposed follow up to 2011's iSLAND, titled G...Growth & Development will now turn into a solo project for ST. He also stated that producers Block Beattaz, who have worked with the duo over over many years, will also be involved with his solo work.
Solid group, RIP
Can't believe more people haven't stopped to comment. One of the best Rap groups today (or were, at least)
weak. never heard island need to now
Digging: Cymbals Eat Guitars - Pretty Years
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Kayo Dot US Fall Tour Dates
• Sights and Sounds new single
• Another New Korn Single
• Sum 41 hate pop
• Fabio Linoe leaves Rhapsody of Fi..
• Limp Bizkit to stop rollin', roll..
• New Dark Tranquillity Song
• New Story Of The Year in 2017
• New John Browne song/album
• Suicide Silence announce album
• New TK music video
• New Juicy J and Kanye West song
• Mono release music video
• Mayday Parade redo debut EP
• New Night Riots Song
» see all news