|G-Side Split Up|
2012-09-13 by Askar S Imam | 3 Comments
|Alabama rap duo G-Side have called it quits as a team, after working together for over 12 years. In an interview with Spin magazine, one half of the group, ST 2 Lettaz said that the pair had come to the decision mutually. "It just felt like it was time," ST said, "It was time to go elsewhere creatively. We've been doing records since 2004. You just grow up and grow out and that's kind of the case."|
Their supposed follow up to 2011's iSLAND, titled G...Growth & Development will now turn into a solo project for ST. He also stated that producers Block Beattaz, who have worked with the duo over over many years, will also be involved with his solo work.
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Blind Guardian tease new album
• Second To Sun share new single
• Brand New in studio
• White Arms Of Athena new video
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
» see all news