G-Side Split Up2012-09-13 by Askar S Imam | 3 Comments
|Alabama rap duo G-Side have called it quits as a team, after working together for over 12 years. In an interview with Spin magazine, one half of the group, ST 2 Lettaz said that the pair had come to the decision mutually. "It just felt like it was time," ST said, "It was time to go elsewhere creatively. We've been doing records since 2004. You just grow up and grow out and that's kind of the case."|
Their supposed follow up to 2011's iSLAND, titled G...Growth & Development will now turn into a solo project for ST. He also stated that producers Block Beattaz, who have worked with the duo over over many years, will also be involved with his solo work.
Solid group, RIP
Can't believe more people haven't stopped to comment. One of the best Rap groups today (or were, at least)
weak. never heard island need to now
Digging: Grimes - Art Angels
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• MovMou/Prawn split available
• Witchcraft post new song
• New Moth Gatherer video
• New El-Creepo! (Todd Smith) single
• Wild Nothing new album
• Goodbye to Gravity singer conscio..
• New Thrice album in 2016
• Manimal stream new material
• New Foo Fighters EP
• Spectral Lore Stream New EP
• Finch Release Acoustic Album
• New Panda Bear Video
• Borknagar Stream New Song
• Honeymoon Disease stream debut LP
• Wolfmother announce album
» see all news