|G-Side Split Up|
2012-09-13 by Askar S Imam | 3 Comments
|Alabama rap duo G-Side have called it quits as a team, after working together for over 12 years. In an interview with Spin magazine, one half of the group, ST 2 Lettaz said that the pair had come to the decision mutually. "It just felt like it was time," ST said, "It was time to go elsewhere creatively. We've been doing records since 2004. You just grow up and grow out and that's kind of the case."|
Their supposed follow up to 2011's iSLAND, titled G...Growth & Development will now turn into a solo project for ST. He also stated that producers Block Beattaz, who have worked with the duo over over many years, will also be involved with his solo work.
• Bring Me the Horizon release new ..
• ERRA drop new single
• Job for a Cowboy debut new single
• Slipknot stream new album
• New Smashing Pumpkins single
• Lagwagon stream their new album
• Pianos Become the Teeth stream al..
• Hollywood Undead debut new song
• Hey Rosetta! stream new album
• Members of The Faceless Leave
• Aeon Sable stream new LP
• Mallory Knox stream new album
• Enter Shikari post new track
• Taake album details
• New Thomas Giles track
• Psycroptic Box Set
• Brant Bjork drops new material
• Ling Tosite Sigure reveals new si..
• Tyson Stevens passes away
• New Cult of Fire Track
• Rancid stream latest LP
• Black Milk streams new album
• New 8 Days From Sunday song
• Obituary stream new LP
• Alkoholizer stream new album
» see all news