about time.. hopefully this doesn't end up being even more like detox.
Jay elect chanukah
he's a great rapper but at this point it's like, why has it taken 5 years to release your debut LP?
^ Yeah I agree. I mean at first it was like kind of cool and mysterious. You have this awesome rapper who always seems to be "working" on new material but you never hear anything about it. But now I think he sat on this too long cause even I have lost a lot of curiosity about the guy. I doubt this will live up to the hype but hopefully it will be a solid release with some good tracks.
"at this point it's like, why has it taken 5 years to release your debut LP?"
hes been bangin some rich white lady. priority's come first..
Oh well, let me quote people on blogs:
"yea, hate to brake it to you guys, but its not coming out ANY time soon. theyll put out the (first) release date…then itll get pushed back at the least 5 or 6 times."
It shouldn't matter when it comes out, as long it's dope. Just look at C4C!
yeah i feel like his production style is especially affected by the lack of releases, since now he's not really groundbreaking anymore
I still have high hopes for this (unlike Detox)
He was acknowledging on twitter, that jay-z is the most patient label boss, so the album probably isn't that far away
Guru said this was a game changer
I hope you're all ready for the best hip-hop album in a decade.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Candiria return with Mereya
• Prophets of Rage drop EP
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
• New Of Mice and Men Video
• New In Flames single, album
• New Meshuggah song
• Moby announces festival/new song
• Sum 41 declare War
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• CWOTD announce new record
• Car Bomb album details
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
» see all news