the old art was laughable haha... love these guys even more for listening to the fans
so psyched for a new album
i dont like either art and not sure if the dvd stuff is worth it.
its cheap though so lll probably get it anyway
that art looks so stupid
Is the reaction to the new art from a hipster perspective?
No, it's from the perspective of being able to use ones eyesight to judge whether it is shit or not
Gonna be a solid 4
"No, it's from the perspective of being able to use ones eyesight to judge whether it is shit or not"
But vision is so mainstream...
deluxe edition vinyl preordered.
that is a terrible fucking album cover.
Snake Fetus ripoff
Holy shit! The member of the band to the very right in Pitchfork's interview is wearing a Hausu shirt!
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
• New Calexico album/track
• Cyhra release second single
• Walk The Moon second single
• New Jessie Ware single, video
• Marmozets release "Habits" Single
• AWOLNATION demand Passion
• New Daniel Cavanagh Song
• New Fear, and Loathing Video
• 3 New Belle and Sebastian EPs
• New Gyroscope Single
» see all news