little different from the previous one posted.
The hardcore shouting vocals on Wolvesblood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEc4iahNQAU) were really promising, perhaps that song was better produced but it sounded alot more coherent. This on the other hand, sounds like ass, If the album does sound gritty and distorted i probably won't buy it.
Digging: Jamie T - Carry On The Grudge
I can't figure out how to play the song from my phone. I'll bet it rules though.
Song is friggin sweet, love the psycho vocals.
Production is obviously a little weird, but it's not the finished version.
yeah this is good
• Bring Me the Horizon release new ..
• Job for a Cowboy debut new single
• ERRA drop new single
• Lagwagon stream their new album
• Slipknot stream new album
• New Smashing Pumpkins single
• Carcass debut new song
• Enter Shikari post new track
• Pianos Become the Teeth stream al..
• Hollywood Undead debut new song
• Silent Planet release new video
• Bloodshot Dawn post new song
• Foo Fighters drop new track
• El-P & Killer Mike leak RtJ2
• New Have Heart/Basement collab
• Scott Walker + Sunn O))) video
• Anaal Nathrakh stream new album
• While Heaven Wept stream new album
• Aeon Sable stream new LP
• Mallory Knox stream new album
• Taake detail new album
• New Thomas Giles track
• Psycroptic debut box set
• Brant Bjork drops new material
• Ling Tosite Sigure reveals new si..
» see all news