little different from the previous one posted.
The hardcore shouting vocals on Wolvesblood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEc4iahNQAU) were really promising, perhaps that song was better produced but it sounded alot more coherent. This on the other hand, sounds like ass, If the album does sound gritty and distorted i probably won't buy it.
I can't figure out how to play the song from my phone. I'll bet it rules though.
Song is friggin sweet, love the psycho vocals.
Production is obviously a little weird, but it's not the finished version.
Digging: toe - For Long Tomorrow
yeah this is good
• Kanye West causes uproar
• She has learned everything...
• Manchester Orchestra Hope
• Foo Fighters tease 'Outsides'
• xSPONGEXCOREx announce new EP
• Motionless in White debut new vid..
• The Ghost Inside detail new album
• Unearth release new song
• Chris Cheney forms supergroup
• New Decapitated track
• Avenged Sevenfold release new vid..
• GWAR reveal David Brockie's repla..
• Superfood set release date for ne..
• Another Exotype single
• Monster Magnet re-imagine album
• The Amity Affliction debut new vi..
• Dungortheb stream new album
• Spain's Horizon stream debut album
• Orphans of Dusk stream debut EP
• New Chief Keef song
• Mineral robbed on tour
• Josiah Leming releases video for ..
• Today Is The Day debut new song
• This Legend (Ex-Yellowcard) finis..
• Parker Cannon side project
» see all news