Haha, thanks for the shout out. Impressive news approval time.
Can't wait to listen when I get home!
Fuck, those Millencolin guys must be OLD.
Digging: Owen - Other People's Songs
mid-30's. they were pretty young when they formed the band. swedes are smarter than 'mericans.
I love Millencolin, but I don't think I'm interested in another b-sides album.
i'm interested in anything they put out... while the newer albums may have been a slight step down, their sound has aged remarkably well for me
swedes are smarter than 'mericans.
Damn, those bastards know HOW TO ROCK HARD.
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• The Crimson Brigade stream debut ..
• Evergrey release new video
• From Autumn to Ashes reunite
• Marduk announce new album
• From First to Last debut new mate..
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
» see all news