As much as this wasn't exactly my favorite track from 'Symphony Soldier', the more I think about it with an open mind, the more these guys could really blow up big time if they had the correct promotion/marketing.
I disagree, I think the time for these kind of bands to be popular came and went years ago.
And what bands like this were popular years ago, exactly?
sucks a fat one
Never heard them before but decided to give this a shot. Wow I regret that. That was so wimpy. The guy needs to ditch the fingerless gloves too, especially with a short-sleeved shirt.
Digging: mewithoutYou - Pale Horses
You are officially Sputnik's Fashion Correspondent North0House2.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• New Fates Warning album coming
• Lindemann debut new video
• Earthside stream new track
• Koopsta Knicca dead at 40
• Aiden premiere new track
• Polyenso announce EP1
• Cult Leader stream debut LP
• Fightstar debut new song
• Eulogy stream new music
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya dies, age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
» see all news