As much as this wasn't exactly my favorite track from 'Symphony Soldier', the more I think about it with an open mind, the more these guys could really blow up big time if they had the correct promotion/marketing.
I disagree, I think the time for these kind of bands to be popular came and went years ago.
And what bands like this were popular years ago, exactly?
sucks a fat one
Never heard them before but decided to give this a shot. Wow I regret that. That was so wimpy. The guy needs to ditch the fingerless gloves too, especially with a short-sleeved shirt.
You are officially Sputnik's Fashion Correspondent North0House2.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Operation: Mindcrime New Song
• New Betraying The Martyrs Vid
• New Silverstein Video
• Evergrey release a new single
• Mika Bleu Dies
• Oathbreaker new album and song
• Helms Alee premiere new song
• DGD to board the Mothership
• clipping. announce new album
• New Glass Animals Track
• Coroner Enter Studio
• Alcest unveil Kodama
• First Joy Opposites (ex-FACT)
• New Father John Misty single
• 40 Watt Sun Album Announced
» see all news