As much as this wasn't exactly my favorite track from 'Symphony Soldier', the more I think about it with an open mind, the more these guys could really blow up big time if they had the correct promotion/marketing.
I disagree, I think the time for these kind of bands to be popular came and went years ago.
And what bands like this were popular years ago, exactly?
sucks a fat one
Never heard them before but decided to give this a shot. Wow I regret that. That was so wimpy. The guy needs to ditch the fingerless gloves too, especially with a short-sleeved shirt.
You are officially Sputnik's Fashion Correspondent North0House2.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
• New Malokarpatan song
• New Art from Thy Art is Murder
• New The Contortionist song
• Four Year Strong Acoustic LP
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
• Lost Salt Blood Purges and Boring..
• New Ghost Hall track, video
» see all news