As much as this wasn't exactly my favorite track from 'Symphony Soldier', the more I think about it with an open mind, the more these guys could really blow up big time if they had the correct promotion/marketing.
I disagree, I think the time for these kind of bands to be popular came and went years ago.
And what bands like this were popular years ago, exactly?
sucks a fat one
Never heard them before but decided to give this a shot. Wow I regret that. That was so wimpy. The guy needs to ditch the fingerless gloves too, especially with a short-sleeved shirt.
Digging: Pyramids - A Northern Meadow
You are officially Sputnik's Fashion Correspondent North0House2.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Cara Neir Speak Wildly
• Second new Jesu/SKM track
• New $uicideboy$ & Denzel Curry so..
• New Obscure Sphinx song
• New Memphis May Fire Album
• Local Natives share Coins
• Growlers get funky in new song
• New Of Mice and Men Song
• Medicine Boy stream debut album
• Clipping. release new music
• Slipknot to perform Iowa album
• Stream New, Old Omar Lopez LP
• Dear Hunter Drop Third Single
• Candiria return with Mereya
• Prophets of Rage drop EP
» see all news