It's good, I liked The Joys of Living more.
Really like the first few songs, gunna have to listen to the rest later, glad I decided to check these guys out.
It's okay so far, probably just one of those albums I'll have to listen to a couple times through before I start to get a good feel for it. It sounds like the singers accent isn't as strong as it was before ahah.
Better than Show of Hands on first listen, maybe not quite as good as Shallow Waters though.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Bowie monument scrapped
• Trial (SWE) stream new material
• A Lot Like Birds premiere new sin..
• Sleepmakeswaves Stream Album
• Warped Tour 2017 Lineup
• Moose Blood remove drummer
• Tigers Jaw announce album, US tour
• Negru Passes Away
• New Cigarettes After Sex Album
• The Word Alive Feel Miserable
• New Falling in Reverse single
• Acrimonious unleash eleven dragons
• New Perfume Genius album
• New Lonely The Brave EP
• New Samsara Blues Experiment album
» see all news