It's good, I liked The Joys of Living more.
Really like the first few songs, gunna have to listen to the rest later, glad I decided to check these guys out.
It's okay so far, probably just one of those albums I'll have to listen to a couple times through before I start to get a good feel for it. It sounds like the singers accent isn't as strong as it was before ahah.
Better than Show of Hands on first listen, maybe not quite as good as Shallow Waters though.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Eulogy stream new music
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya dies, age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
» see all news