There is no way they can replace her. They're fucked.
she was good. and presumably cute as well.
I see this as an amazing opportunity for them. I've always wished this band had a male vocalist, or at least someone with a stronger range.
what ifght said
I'm just in it for the guitar tapping
All I'm gonna say is that I hope they find someone better and get rolling again. Dudes' are some of my best friends.
awe, well that's a downer. hope they find a good replacement.
Okay, official post about applying to be their singer:
Modern American Theatre is in search of a new lead singer. We are looking for a professional and open minded musician who shares the same aspirations as we do.
- Preferably between the ages of 21-27, but all ages may inquire
- The ability to tour nationally
- The ability to rehearse twice weekly (and sometimes more)
- Must have own form of reliable transportation to rehearsals and local shows
- Be willing to contribute financially if/when necessary
- Present themselves in a professional manner in all aspects of the group
- Can contribute to the writing/artistic process
- Be an exceptionally strong performer and capable of commanding an audience
- A general knowledge of music and it's functionality is preferred but not a deal breaker.
We are all influenced by many different styles of music/artists, so another creative and open minded musician is necessary.
You can check out our complete discography thus far at:
If you're interested in auditioning, please email us an example of your singing by means of a video, audio file, or anything else you feel best represents your abilities. Also, please include a photo.
Any additional information you would like to share with us is encouraged as well.
Also, (THE BASS PLAYER SAYS) THE SINGER IS TO REMAIN A GIRL!!!! (not exactly sure but if you're a dude and you think you have a shot, try out anyway).
Digging: Single Soul - cold drone blues expanded
gonna send an audition gonna b famous
dude, dimsim do you fucking stalk my facebook?
Saw the post about Nat banning you, read on, and then saw that MAT lost Nat. That's shit you just gotta know. Plus, you post heaps so you come up in my Top News a lot.
eh, to be honest, i didn't really like her vocals. and it kind of turned me off the band, even though i love the instrumentals. there was nothing really remarkable or memorable about her voice and she didn't seem to have much range or versatility.
definitely a chance for them to pick up someone more fitting. i think someone with a voice more along the lines of lizzie huffman from man in the blue van would be really well-suited. or maybe it's just me.
"dude, dimsim do you fucking stalk my facebook?"
pretty sure he does. mahfucka is straight obsessed with you.
He floods my News Feed.
True true. A-thom's posts are always at the very top of my feed when I log in.