At Rest was way better.
Digging: CityCop - The Hope In Forgiving & Giving Up Hope
I was digging it until the vocals
The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band.
"The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band."
Really? They were all incredibly nice dudes when I met them. I remember joking about how someone with upside down crosses behind their ears shouldn't have been so nice haha.
Song is sweet.
@Eulogize if you liked this song, check this out. Much better NJ deathcore.
Thanks for the link dixon. That song was pretty delicious. I'll probably be checking out the rest of their stuff now.
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• New Enter Shikari video
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Fall Out Boy debut new video
• R&R Hall of Fame 2015
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Astrokraut stream debut album
• Sekte stream debut album
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
• CHON sign to Sumerian Records
• Decemberists reease new material
• Moody Bidoofs stream new album
• Electric Wizard announce tour
• Krimh streams new LP
• Callisto release second single
• New Mike Will Made-It mixtape
» see all news