At Rest was way better.
I was digging it until the vocals
The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band.
"The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band."
Really? They were all incredibly nice dudes when I met them. I remember joking about how someone with upside down crosses behind their ears shouldn't have been so nice haha.
Song is sweet.
@Eulogize if you liked this song, check this out. Much better NJ deathcore.
Thanks for the link dixon. That song was pretty delicious. I'll probably be checking out the rest of their stuff now.
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New releases from The Pillows
• Users' Best of 2015 feature
• R.I.P. Glenn Frey
• Deftones premiere new song
• This Is Nowhere stream music to r..
• Haken New Album Details
• The Black Dahlia Murder guitarist..
• New Blaqk Audio single
• New Bossk album announced
• RYNG release debut LP
• Spiritual Beggars new song
• The Artificials tease new albu
• New Death Grips Track
• Dustin Kensrue Releases Cover
• The Lumineers new album/song
• ERRA debut new track, vocalist
• Housefire! rerelease Corn
• Haken announce new album
• Motorpsycho reveal new single
» see all news