At Rest was way better.
I was digging it until the vocals
The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band.
"The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band."
Really? They were all incredibly nice dudes when I met them. I remember joking about how someone with upside down crosses behind their ears shouldn't have been so nice haha.
Song is sweet.
@Eulogize if you liked this song, check this out. Much better NJ deathcore.
Thanks for the link dixon. That song was pretty delicious. I'll probably be checking out the rest of their stuff now.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• B.B. King Dead
• Uneven Structure drop new song
• Nile premiere new single
• Slipknot bassist hospitalised
• Lychgate streams new album
• Stories debut new single
• Mayday Parade release new song
• The Front Bottoms announce new al..
• ChugChugWob stream new album
• New Hammerhead album
• Strato Shine in the Dark video
• Disturbed fire up new song
• Rat Columns stream Fooling Around
• The Wonder Years debut new single
• Soulfly share new lyric video
• Rescue Dogs stream EP
» see all news