At Rest was way better.
I was digging it until the vocals
The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band.
"The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band."
Really? They were all incredibly nice dudes when I met them. I remember joking about how someone with upside down crosses behind their ears shouldn't have been so nice haha.
Song is sweet.
@Eulogize if you liked this song, check this out. Much better NJ deathcore.
Thanks for the link dixon. That song was pretty delicious. I'll probably be checking out the rest of their stuff now.
• ERRA drop new single
• Slipknot stream new album
• New Smashing Pumpkins single
• Pianos Become the Teeth stream al..
• Bring Me the Horizon new song
• Fall Out Boy debut new material
• Sick Puppies lose lead singer
• Hey Rosetta! stream new album
• Attila stream new song
• New Diablo Swing Orchestra single
• New 8 Days From Sunday song
• Obituary stream new LP
• Alkoholizer stream new album
• Lagwagon stream their new album
• Orbs release new EP
• For All Eternity release new video
• Xerath post new lyric video
• Heart In Hand release new video
• New CityCop track/pre-order
• Rishloo announce pre-order
• Sleater-Kinney reunites
• Decibel Magazine announce 2015 to..
• Cirle of Contempt post new video
• At The Gates post new video
• New Chief Keef and Tyga song
» see all news