At Rest was way better.
I was digging it until the vocals
The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band.
"The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band."
Really? They were all incredibly nice dudes when I met them. I remember joking about how someone with upside down crosses behind their ears shouldn't have been so nice haha.
Song is sweet.
@Eulogize if you liked this song, check this out. Much better NJ deathcore.
Digging: Brand-new Idol Society - Who Killed Idol?
Thanks for the link dixon. That song was pretty delicious. I'll probably be checking out the rest of their stuff now.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Rise of Phoenix
• Plain White T's rejoin Fearless
• Shabazz Palaces detail new LP
• blink-182 share "6/8" track
• Vintersorg share new music
• New Fall Out Boy single, album
• SHADOWS (ex-FACT) Debut Album, Ne..
• Stone Sour Feeling "Fabuless"
• Babymetal backing band releases a..
• Lapalux Announces New Album
• Rostam Releases "Gwan"
• New Hasan Album
• Upon a Burning Body are Outcasts
• New In Hearts Wake Song, Album
• New Hante Song/Video
» see all news