At Rest was way better.
I was digging it until the vocals
The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band.
"The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band."
Really? They were all incredibly nice dudes when I met them. I remember joking about how someone with upside down crosses behind their ears shouldn't have been so nice haha.
Song is sweet.
@Eulogize if you liked this song, check this out. Much better NJ deathcore.
Thanks for the link dixon. That song was pretty delicious. I'll probably be checking out the rest of their stuff now.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Mono share another new track
• MCR release Living With Ghosts
• New Skyharbor Single
• Sleigh Bells sue Demi Lovato
• Two Tongues release new song
• Tim Lambesis' $35M lawsuit
• New Gucci Mane music video
• Third Alter Bridge Single
• Riverside's Uncertain Future
• Graveyard call it a day
• Setentia premieres new track
• Green Day Releases 3rd Single
• Scarlett Johansson Forms Band
• New album from The Caretaker
• Ex-Haji's Kitchen singer's cancer..
» see all news