At Rest was way better.
I was digging it until the vocals
The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band.
"The vocalist is the biggest dickhead I've ever met, literally. Fuck this band."
Really? They were all incredibly nice dudes when I met them. I remember joking about how someone with upside down crosses behind their ears shouldn't have been so nice haha.
Song is sweet.
@Eulogize if you liked this song, check this out. Much better NJ deathcore.
Thanks for the link dixon. That song was pretty delicious. I'll probably be checking out the rest of their stuff now.
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Muse unleash new single
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• New Muse song
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Incubus Song
• Kendrick Lamar unveils new single
• Shrine of the Serpent stream debu..
• KEN mode premiere new video
• Gouge stream debut album
• Cursed Legacy to crowdfund new ro..
• Leprous details new album
• Plain White T's enjoy Lipton
• Waxahatchee streams Ivy Tripp
• Asa creates indiegogo campaign
• Frank Carter unveils new band
• Lost Salt Blood Purges streams Vo..
• Nils Frahm issues out demos
• Sickening Horror stream new LP
• Flower Jesus drop new song
• Portico stream new album
• Arcturus post new song
» see all news