New Permillisecond song2010-12-31 by Ian W. | 7 Comments
|Progressive deathcore act "Permillisecond" have released a new song entitled "Attaining Purpose." The song is the second of a variety of singles that Permillisecond will be releasing every two weeks rather than releasing a traditional EP, as stated by the band on their myspace:|
"We're tired of holding out and sick of annoying teasers! We are going to release a new song on new years eve. It will be one of 5 new songs to be released. We've decided to release each of these individually, rather than put out a traditional EP. We are excited to share the material that is ready and do not want to further delay it's release. *Expect a new song every couple of weeks.*"
Here is a link to their new song:
name annoys me
Progressive deathcore? lolwut
Not bad at all. Wish there were more deathcore bands like this. But name is a little silly.
not half bad.
the ep is pretty good too. One of those rare, good deathcore bands.
Yeah, it's progressive deathcore. What exactly is funny about that?
You guys beat me to it, name is wack.
Are these guys like The Contortionist at all?
Also they're basically pulling a Glassjaw minus the cock-slapping.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Sleepmakeswaves Stream Album
• Warped Tour 2017 Lineup
• Moose Blood remove drummer
• Tigers Jaw announce album, US tour
• Negru Passes Away
• New Cigarettes After Sex Album
• The Word Alive Feel Miserable
• New Falling in Reverse single
• Acrimonious unleash eleven dragons
• New Perfume Genius album
• New Lonely The Brave EP
• New Samsara Blues Experiment album
• New Northlane single 'Citizen'
• New Oxbow Video
• R.I.P. Chuck Berry
» see all news