Please be good...
I swear to god, my friend once suggested that Daft Punk were/are a "punk" band. Honestly, I can't believe I know this dumb fuck.
soundtracks gunna roool
makes me wanna run and feel accomplished about it.
@Puzzles: Daft Punk were a punk band, before they switched to the House genre.
Pretty decent, sounds like a track on Discovery. Wish they would up their drum sound though, it gets so monotonous.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Republic of Wolves new single
• RIP Daisy Berkowitz
• Martin Eric Ain Passes Away
• The Dangerous Summer Return
• Causa Sui release new song/EP
• New Recode the Subliminal song/al..
• BADBADNOTGOOD Catch a Herring
• New Three Days Grace album
• Fever Ray Drops New Single
• 10 Years third single
• New Esmerine Album and Song
• R.I.P. Gordon Downie
• Amenra Streams Mass VI
• Third Trivium single
• Icarus the Owl reveal single 2
» see all news