Please be good...
I swear to god, my friend once suggested that Daft Punk were/are a "punk" band. Honestly, I can't believe I know this dumb fuck.
soundtracks gunna roool
makes me wanna run and feel accomplished about it.
@Puzzles: Daft Punk were a punk band, before they switched to the House genre.
Pretty decent, sounds like a track on Discovery. Wish they would up their drum sound though, it gets so monotonous.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Knuckle Puck debut new single
• Remo Drive premiere new singles
• Uneven Structure release video
• Havok vs. Fake News in third sing..
• Ghost Bath Announce Album
• New Seether single, album
• Ulver announce new album
• New Acceptance Album Stream
• New While She Sleeps single
• Celldweller's "Electric Eye"
• New Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
• New Shade Empire song
• Yowie premiere new single; 3rd al..
• At the Drive-In to release new re..
• Limited Cult of Luna bundle annou..
» see all news