Please be good...
Digging: Do Make Say Think - Stubborn Persistent Illusions
I swear to god, my friend once suggested that Daft Punk were/are a "punk" band. Honestly, I can't believe I know this dumb fuck.
soundtracks gunna roool
makes me wanna run and feel accomplished about it.
@Puzzles: Daft Punk were a punk band, before they switched to the House genre.
Pretty decent, sounds like a track on Discovery. Wish they would up their drum sound though, it gets so monotonous.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Silverstein song/album
• Dead by April reunite
• New Of Mice & Men release
• Ariana Grande concert explosion
• New Arcane Roots Single/Album
• New Rise Against song
• Two new Neck Deep songs
• Blood Stain Child's Evolution
• Burial drops new EP
• Sworn In launch music video
• Plan B resurfaces - new single
• New Amplifier album details
• First Fastball LP in 8 years
• Trvth releases new album
• Another New Hundredth Song
» see all news