Please be good...
I swear to god, my friend once suggested that Daft Punk were/are a "punk" band. Honestly, I can't believe I know this dumb fuck.
soundtracks gunna roool
makes me wanna run and feel accomplished about it.
Digging: Theo Parrish - American Intelligence
@Puzzles: Daft Punk were a punk band, before they switched to the House genre.
Pretty decent, sounds like a track on Discovery. Wish they would up their drum sound though, it gets so monotonous.
• Thrice to Reunite in 2015?
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• Melechesh post lyric video
• Ling Tosite Sigure release new so..
• Thrown to the Sun release new vid..
• SUMAC premiere new song
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• CHON sign to Sumerian Records
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• NYVES releases new song
• Scorpions detail new album
• East of the Wall team up with Cry..
• Thrown to the Sun stream new album
• Havukruunu stream new EP
• The Darcys are now a duo
• Get Set Go stream new album
• Falling in Reverse debut new song
• Bobby Shmurda & crew indicted
• Stonebride drop new album
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Astrokraut stream debut album
• Sekte stream debut album
» see all news