Please be good...
I swear to god, my friend once suggested that Daft Punk were/are a "punk" band. Honestly, I can't believe I know this dumb fuck.
soundtracks gunna roool
makes me wanna run and feel accomplished about it.
Digging: Theo Parrish - American Intelligence
@Puzzles: Daft Punk were a punk band, before they switched to the House genre.
Pretty decent, sounds like a track on Discovery. Wish they would up their drum sound though, it gets so monotonous.
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• New Enter Shikari video
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Scorpions detail new album
• East of the Wall team up with Cry..
• Thrown to the Sun stream new album
• Havukruunu stream new EP
• The Darcys are now a duo
• Get Set Go stream new album
• Falling in Reverse debut new song
• Bobby Shmurda & crew indicted
• Stonebride drop new album
• SUMAC premiere new song
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Astrokraut stream debut album
» see all news