Gang of Four album details2010-09-14 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 11 Comments
|Legendary post-punk act Gang of Four will release Content, their first album of new material in 16 years, on January 25.|
Tagged: Gang of Four
Entertainment! is one of my favourite albums ever.... so much fun
Oh wow, didn't know this was happening.
YOUR KISS SO SWEET
Isn't it called Content?
Entertainment! is the shit. Shame they haven't put out anything good since Solid Gold.
Awesome. Everytime I sign on sputnik lately, news has been fantastic.
Also Davey, you left out that their offering viles of their own blood
this is pretty awesome.
So I just came all over my keyboard upon reading this news.
Damaged Goods is possibly better than sex. If they can still write a song half as good, I'm sold.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Echo Tail streams new album
• New Osiris (Egypt) song, EP
• Two New Converge Tracks
• Perturbator announces EP
• Linkin Park release statement
• New Hollywood Undead video, album
• Sundfor sings with John Grant
• Another new Don Broco Track
• Steven Wilson debuts new video
• Humanity's Last Breath single
• Periphery Chester Tribute
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
• New Malokarpatan song
• New Art from Thy Art is Murder
» see all news