|Cannibal Corpse US tour dates|
2010-08-11 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 20 Comments
|Cannibal Corpse will tour the east coast, the south and midwestern United States in November with support from Dying Fetus, Vital Remains and Devourment.|
11/05 Wilmington, NC The Soapbox Laundrolounge
11/06 Spartanburg, SC Ground Zero
11/07 Birmingham, AL Zydeco
11/08 Memphis, TN New Daisy Theater
11/09 Nashville, TN Exit In
11/10 Lexington, KY Buster's
11/11 East St. Louis, MO Pop's
11/12 Des Moines, IA People's Court
11/13 Grand Rapids, MI The Intersection
11/14 Madison, WI The Annex
11/16 Columbus, OH Skully's
11/17 Williamsville, NY Infinity
11/18 Cleveland, OH Peabody's
11/19 New York, NY Santos Party House
11/20 Philadelphia, PA Trocadero
11/21 Washington DC, DC Rock & Roll Hotel
11/22 Asheville, NC The Orange Peel
Tagged: Cannibal Corpse
Absurdly brutal line up. I may or may not go to the Asheville date, which was where they started their Evisceration Plague tour last year.
None of these bands sound appealing
Some of the most boring death metal bands.
Dying Fetus and Vital Remains are pretty wack but I might just show up for Cannibal because of how absurdly good their live show is
Cannibal Corpse = Only remotely decent band here.
cannibal are so good live it doesn't matter who else is playing.
Might make the 4 hour trip to St. Louis
Hmmm, Spartanburg, that's actually pretty close to where i am. This might be worth it.
Digging: Substance / Vainqueur - Reverberation / Reverberate
I don't give a fuck about your war... or your president...
Hell yes Kurt Russell.
holy shit this is awesome
Great line-up. Too bad there's no Pittsburgh date.
DC is close, I might consider going. CC's latest album was awesome.
No CT date makes me ): . Probably check out the second one in New York anyway, this is too good to pass up.
at the Troc?
I am now obligated to go.
Why is Vital Remains getting no love? I'd love to see all these bands live...
Dying Fetus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cannibal Corpse.
and i mean that in no way of disrespect towards CC, DF is just that good
Yeah, Fetus fucking slays. They get no love on this site.
Dying Fetus would be my main reason for going. Vital Remains is good but most of their songs are far too long, Devourment is cool and Cannibal Corpse seems like a pretty fun live band.
Hammer Smashed Face
Thats is all.
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Brand New in studio
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Second To Sun share new single
• White Arms Of Athena new video
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
» see all news